Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

the rebuttals is so satisfying despite 'the norm' in this type of story is really to abolish class system

really
the power of mindless accusation

how much more cool if ed and yuri is also a kind of being with intelligent ...
but, maybe they will do it with exploit not argument

Anyone would get Headaches from the sheer amount of Stupidity

for me, that's Entertainment

Banned
I am getting so sick of seeing that ugly dress. Figures that the idiot Yuri would take a liking to it, like all the other tasteless and gaudy things she likes.

Double-page supporter
aXYbNEV_460s.jpg
9bbb7015af1bcd420ee07d89048cebf7.jpg

What a stupid idiot. This is what happens when you take hold of the idiot ball, slam your face into it and inhale the remaining pieces of it like crack cocaine.

there's no cure for stupidity indeed, fuck that edward and yuri also their accomplice... when will they get beheaded already?

Double-page supporter
Oh my god this monkey.................................................. he's a baboon!!!!!!!! I hate Edward so much.

Fed-Kun's army
The funny thing is, Ed is still a much better human being in all regards than SotiCoto xD

Double-page supporter
So, I was wondering if Yuri is being malicious and intentionally worsening the country's political situation for whatever reason, but it looks like she really is just a fucking idiot.

Group Leader
Not gonna lie I was really enjoying this series because there was a certain level of belivebility to it, the way she conducted reforms on taxes and what not, they even had appropriet (and convinient) time skips.
This chapter though kinda took me out of it however. I mean the actual stupidity of the 2nd prince has reached unfathomable levels, surely someone in his position would have recived A LOT of schooling on how to act tactfully and with dignity. His money management being questionable is one thing, but to act out like complete brat in front of so many eyes of high society? That's just a little too ridiculous for me to belive.

BWAHAHAHAHA. BITCH
i hate that two. glad that bern was remove from the virus

Users who are viewing this thread