Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Super late to this party. Is there still enough hate for Ed left? Maybe some Yuri is stupid tit, or Yuri is secretly super evil?

Group Leader
Rather about yuri, I'm suprised that Ed would be the target character of an otome game.

I really wish Whitepod would react to this!

Edit: The translator whitepod from How NOT to summon a demon lord is what i'm talking about.

Dex-chan lover
My poor brain cells.

Now that I think about it, aren't they arguing for breaking down social caste barriers while picking on Iris for not respecting "royalty" in the same breath?

Group Leader
Holy crap... before this chapter, I was thinking that the Prince and Princess were actually cunning little shits, manipulating people around them masterfully. That they played the "Dumb couple" part to perfection to con everybody around them.

They actually are dumb as fuck. If this dumbass actually becomes King, and that gold digger becomes Queen, the Kingdom will be ruined in one generation, at most.

She doesn't understand the importance of respecting social statuses in a feudal society. She ignores the hierarchy when she wants and expect other people to just accept that. She doesn't even realise that without those "antiquated" norms, her lavish lifestyle wouldn't exist, as the society would quickly evolve into a meritocracy.
An he's just too love-struck to use his brain.
The funny thing is that if an election was to be presented to the public, or the high members of society, the one that would probably retain her position, for her competent and just behaviour, would be Iris.

By the way, who is the legitimate future King? Is it Ed, or the actually competent but timid Dean?
Oh, and I just realised that the full name of Yuri is "Yuri Noir"... Maybe she actually is a genius evil mastermind, but I really can't see what her endgame would be.

Aggregator gang
Damn it where is the first Prince.... I need him to heal my headache, I rather read Iris and him talking intellectual stuffs that I can barely understand than Ed and Yuri talking unreasonable and stupid stuff

Double-page supporter
that idiot prince and the dumb bimbo on his arm have me so shook right now it's not even funny.

Dex-chan lover
What I want: *Alfred walks in* ah, iris! How are you? I see you met my fiancé, Ed.

That's it.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi Alfred's older. And his mother was the first wife. But it doesn't actually count for that much - if he wants to inherit, he needs to not get killed.

Group Leader
OMG I waited 5 months and wait for these chapters. IM IMPRESSED. BUT ED AND YURI HAVE JWISNSJSKS MY BRAINCELLS ARE GONE.

Dex-chan lover
indeed there is no cure for stupidity. sometimes it gets so bad in a game/forum that i get severe allergic reactions to it; it make me do ranting essays

Fed-Kun's army
oh man how stupid can these people get

really? soon to be queen? BOI YOU'RE NOT EVEN SURE IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE KING BACK OFF YOU IDIOT

Dex-chan lover
If I had a dollar for every finger that was pointed in this chapter, I'd have a lot more than one dollar.

Double-page supporter
lol that prince is a huge jackass, the way he is pointing around reminds me of that lawyer game

Dex-chan lover
Is Yuri that good or are they just stupid?
I'm going with "they're just that stupid." This is a real world and all now, but at the core those dudes still have dating sim cliches carved into their souls or something. Bern is slightly better for having snapped out of it a little when she finally said enough stupid crap about things he actually knows well enough about, though. He was completely ready to disregard his own family for some girl he couldn't even be with personally until that moment, so I suppose some glimmer of hope remains for the others if she can just step on the right conversational landmines to destroy their excessive trust in her.

Dex-chan lover
Iris awakens her Stand on page 12 and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's going on, but all I got was that an entire chapter was about trying to step on each other's feet by using random social rules, authority, and a lot of screaming. It essentially felt like a bunch of children fighting.
Court-drama at its worst, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread