Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
wait so is Yuri just genuinely naive? i was thinking maybe there was something more to her but it seems like she's genuinely just an air headed heroine of an otome game

Dex-chan lover
@owlette
I would say she's extremely manipulative. She literally went from looking shocked to asking a question that would benefit her in this situation in 2-3 panels.

@Solipsist
MC and her mother is sticking to traditional courtesy rules, idiot prince is claiming he'll break all aristrocractic rules because they currently don't suit his fiance.

My thoughts as an adult: I wonder if yuri has slept around with most of the guys, you know since she flirts so much and is so she is so good at ass kissing. Or she just manipulates people with the suggestion of getting them to bed.

you know what to do when some aristocrats blows the country's money on lavish things

IT'S FRENCH REVOLUTION TIME!

Supporter
@Mitsusecrets actually, there IS a cure for stupidity:
unknown.png

Aggregator gang
Few brain cells were lost in reading this chapter and I blame Edward

Her mum steps in: look at this little couple of prentetios shits

Prince:how dare you I'm royalty

Princes grandmother steps in: oh look my dips hit of a grandson and his hussy of a fiancee are making a scene, maybe stop being prats

You know what..
It's tiring to read this chapter..
What a foolish prince..
NO dignity..
NO brain..
Shameless..

Oh my, I keep patting my chest here

Dex-chan lover
I'm as tired as Iris... honestly, dealing with people like that is tiring. It's easier to seal their lips with thread than make them shut up naturally.

The mouth of the prince is as annoying as an alarm that has neither a stop nor snooze.

my brain cells are deteriorating for every speech bubble he has.

Dex-chan lover
The stupid, it hurts. You could have written a great morally grey antagonist with those circumstances and you chose the saturday morning villain version. Jesus.

...even reading this is so tiresome... I can't even imagine how draining would be to listen this charade IRL 😑

Users who are viewing this thread