Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 41.1

No, isekai was just a terrible excuse for her to have knowledge of modern society. Not only does it not really contribute to the story, but it was poorly executed and extremely rushed and then brushed over.
The only things we got out of it are deserts and social reforms(aka, her cheat ability), and a complex dual ego that matters so much that the author MENTIONS it, and then never does anything with it. It's basically just a fantasy, but our main heroine was taught of our scociety via a divine revelation. The other girl is just dead

yuri is obviously doing it for the other kingdom. pretty smart of her, actually; to be able to control all those guys is interesting.

so towair is still trying to get the kingdom after generations huh,why didn't the two countries establish a peace treaty -- and not just a ceasefire -- during that time? this is happening because the war isn't over yet (just ceasefire) and both countries/kingdoms are still cautious of each other.

Supporter
What do the common people mean by not wanting her close to royal family? Aren't duke's the siblings of kings by definition?

Yuri is supposed to be the main heroine for a reverse harem dating game. I wonder if her backstory is following what the writers of the game made for her and (un)intentionally made her a villain or if it's something that the world built for her when it became reality.

Group Leader
it's really interesting that the otome game has become a sort of real world for these characters, if that makes sense

Dex-chan lover
@mimicking
@sleepyhead
Don't otome games generally end when they've either conquered a route or failed and reached a bad end ? There aren't any details about what happens in the nations afterwards.

Group Leader
@robbini well, they're just games you know, lol...

this manga has taken a (fictional) otome game and made it become an inhabitable world for these characters. through the eyes of the mc, the parameters of the system/otome game still exists and weirdly affects how the mc lives in this new setting and changes it.

i meant to point out how curious the fact that the otome game parameters pre-reincarnation still exists, but in a new light (perspective), is really weird.

Aggregator gang
Way back I said Yuri would have to be a princess but that was ridiculous. What do you know here comes the ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
It would make everyone who hasn't realised who she was stupid, that's what. The baron's daughter that skyrocketed to steal the prince heir's heart, to the point of breaking his already existing engagement? And nobody investigated something that is apparently a matter of public record, heck, something older people should literally still remember about? Bullshit.

So the Rubens colluded with the Towair and planned a long term plan for usurpation?
Maybe even the current venomous Queen's son Ed is a result of an affair? *mind running wild and offtrack.*

Banned
<3
A rare and elusive BEST GIRL REHME chapter! ^_^

... And nobody else besides me gives a shit. Poor Rehme. =<

@Zael : Can't really speak for that world in particular... but at least here in meatspace, Duke was a title traditionally granted to one with authority over multiple counties, generally. They needn't be of royal birth themselves, though it is common for royal families to want to keep as many titles IN the family as possible. Snag being of course that the more generations a duchal line holds the title for, the more distant they're going to get from the current king / queen... which is where royal inbreeding comes into play, I guess. They needn't even hold direct control over all the counties after the title has been granted... just as long as they did WHEN the title was first granted... though frankly a duke with no lands might as well not be one.
These days though... titles like that are mostly just ceremonial.

Aggregator gang
who didn't know that yuri was from the enemy country. It was obvious once she said get rid of the military.

@SotiCoto NO!! I got so hyped when I saw Rehme!! I was so confused where she went, I really wanted her to appear as often as Dida and Lyle T_T.

Double-page supporter
Ahah. A spy all along.

That baboon is an absolute idiot for falling for her. She bewitched them like they're pieces of cupcakes to be eaten in order.

I knew it, foreign spy~
Spy~
I like how the Heroin's harem collecting plan is being rationalized. I guess her motto is: Concur (the stupid fools), Destroy(their mind) and Alienate(All enemies).

Users who are viewing this thread