Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@Xadhoom
Armor really was effective, and the poor people who died the most were often illiterate and couldn't leave any records behind of their experiences. (Disease killed more people than fighting anyway.)

Dex-chan lover
Dida you are totally wrong that is not Naive at all she is looking at all the the options that can exists

The jump from Iris in the tower to her talking to Dida felt to abrupt. Other than that I loved the chapter. Good to see him bring it up and it was necessary for her to acquire her resolve for the fact she may have to order troops into conflict.

Hell, that's really refreshing to see a woman finding her own ways of fulfiling her dream instead of purely feministic "so I ducking aboilished the military system" kind of drivel.

Thanks for the upload. It great to see how the character development since my kanji is shite

Fed-Kun's army
Dida calling her answer naive makes me wonder what sort of answer he wanted to hear or would've answered had he been in her position. I actually thought that considering all points is the smartest rather than placing all her eggs in one basket or simply saying, it'll never get to that point. She hopes it won't, but she's willing to prepare for it too. Doesn't sound naive to me at all.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love this manga. I love Iris :p just wish it didn't take forever to get new chapters (cause of raws taking awhile)

Dex-chan lover
So this is the closest we get to seeing "Common Sense of a Warrior" as a manga, eh?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know which chapter of the novel this chapter corresponds to?

Users who are viewing this thread