Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon thanks for the spoilers!

Cant wait to see all of those in the manga. Its sad that real life hit them real hard but they got what they deserve if not more than what they deserved!
Now im more excited for the next chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
yay! I like how all the scum love interests fall, they're actually changing and developing as characters~
it may be fun for plot to get them underneath the skirt but it's very paper thin. I like the extent to which the author makes use of the cast. last chapter, people and myself forgot who Van was but he was a good stepping stone to solidify the strength of her character

Dex-chan lover
Oh lord, these guys are scum of the earth. Van and Solider Boy are such bitches. Man, fuck Van. I hope Iris uses the hell out of Van and I hope every single one of these guys who had a hand in her exile get their just deserts and their family get destroyed or something.

@Hypothon thanks for the spoiler.

A lesson to be learnt: Regardless of your standing / abilities, your attitude will decide whether your prosperity will be sustained.

It seems the school for nobles in this story fail to teach their students life principles. Also show the consequence of influence from parties of power/wealth on education.

While the oblivious pawns, concerned only in pleasures, deserves some pity, they must be answerable to their own actions.

Can't wait to see the events unfold in the manga.

On the chapter, I guess this is the case of "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"?

Fed-Kun's army
Crazy how she came up with all of that in one go. Pretty awesome. I'm sure she was anticipating his arrival too.

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting spicy! I love how she. Plays for the long game. Thanks for the update I can't wait

Yay Iris! How ironic that one of the bastards that caused her fall is now begging her for help. So cathartic. I can't wait till one by one everyone realizes how wrong they were about her.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

ughh i hate this type of "to think about it, i never seen MC harrrasing FL and maybe its all rumours" troupe. I bet 99% they will "change" or ask for forgiveness after seeing the MC became successful. (well its happening rn)

Also thx for the chap

Users who are viewing this thread