Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

Oooooohhhh now that they got tossed out by their " oh so cute " itchy - witchy - spider Yuri, they're going to Iris????!!! Just how low are they??!!! When she did those things in the school, they didn't even look at the situation in a different aspect and just took only their feelings into account of their idiotic actions!!! Now that she's strong and has shown just how supercalifragilisticexpialidocious she is, they will try to suck up to her???!!! Really!!! What the bloody hell is that all about? They're the lowest of the low, specially the " drug sunken so- called prince "

Although I kinda admire their part who wants to change for the better and realise their mistakes and get rid of their pride but STILL!!!!!

another shady character huh

or is he a possible recruit? lmao let's see

Dex-chan lover
For those asking the WN chapter, it should be around chapter 100 for when Van is getting the cold treatment

but I would advice to read back from at least chapter 80 to get some more detail and the few difference with the manga. Also to get the feel of the author's writing style.

ok but the dude literally told him the tea
i cant wait to see his "redemption arc" too 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Dex-chan lover
@redmikan that was one of the people who was on the side of the second prince lover(forgot her name) and those that were against Leti and helped kick her out of the academy

Dex-chan lover
these guys are trash, they dont deserve redemption they deserve all the bad karma they've cause to come back on them

Aggregator gang
I like how she's just an opportunist noble and have no ideal to save her kingdom or things like that.

Aggregator gang
This Simp Knight is still on Yuri's train saying "some part of me still can't forgive Iris" like we give a crap about his forgiveness. Ain't he the one who got a little physical with Iris while "defending" Yuri?
Karma ain't even started with you yet.

@JWChibi well, I somewhat agree but I can't say 100% as they all were to an extent manipulated by Yuri. They deserve karma and that's what they got when kingdom became divided as Yuri abandoned them like used dolls. Atleast Iris's brother worked for the redemption and so now that is to be expected from pope's son. She ain't giving free redemption cards as she herself explained. Using them to her advantage is what she is doing and that is one of the things I like about her character.

bern redemption goes well, the pope son guess u can say he is being in control with a leash, and for that simp knight... FUCK THAT GUY AND SO BASTARD EDWARD

Hahahah the dumbass squad is slowly falling. First Bern, who I'm now totally cool with cuz his redemption arc. Then church boi whos kinda pathetic. Now knighty hahah. I don't really care about redemption for any of these guys (again, not including Bern). If anything, I'd want them all to become pieces for our queen

Double-page supporter
This obstinate idiot is a brute musclehead. He should've been the next to kneel while being pushed down by both of Iris' knights, right in front of her. That one fight that he lost shamefully didn't count.

just die all of these pieces of trash like when they discover that they were actually just pawns of yuri or that their opinion was wrong, the first thing they do is act in their own self-interest, no redemption, no sincere apologies, no nothing

Iris just gonna take advantage of everyone who was at that school she has zero sympathy for them. As she shouldn't .

Users who are viewing this thread