Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

So he's the Pope's son but he has never worked in the monastery?? Now I know he's just a naive rich guy who got a taste of what if feels to have all your power taken away from you which explains why he was stupid enough to believe Iris will help him since he'd never have experienced anyone rejecting him

Group Leader
So this is where Yuri's harem crumbled because she sided with Edward too much huh
Time for recruiting some trash then lol

Btw

Iris in this chapter made me wet and got diabetes at the same time lmao

Dex-chan lover
Who's the schmuck at the end? The release for this one has been pretty snail-like for a while now, so I've forgotten a lot of details.

Dex-chan lover
Man I was expecting more from van, like at least a deal or bargaining chip but nope dude really went to iris expecting her help for nothing in return right after his dad nearly ruined iris. All of yuri's former love intrests seem naive as heck

Dex-chan lover
taking down the simps one at the time, now its time for knight simp!

@Jeikob hes the one that was holding her down during the condemnation event at the start of the manga, hes part of the Heroine harem

Why are they showing up now? I understand the pope brat, but him? why? Maybe I forgot something

Dex-chan lover
Just a teeny weeny reminder: Dorsen's mother got socially wrecked by Iris' mother precisely because of his actions. She rejected an invitation to a social gathering because no one messes with her baby in public like a common bar thug.

just want to say thanks to scans group for doing this works for years, and still not drop it.

As evil as Iris seemed in this chapter, she's still a better evil than the 2nd Queen and Yuri. I'd vote for her any time

Users who are viewing this thread