Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

Thank you for the update~ May need to re-read it though I forgot who some people are. xD

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember any of these people, but I'm still glad to see this guy getting schooled.

Dex-chan lover
I know it won't happen, but can some accident happens to those scums behind the scene so we won't see them anymore?

i just cant not love her smile there

how could someone scheming with such innocent smile is beyond me

and now its the knight huh? i'd rather not see him meeting with iris but welp, i hope he got his just desert

nah b*tch you stay where the f*ck you are don’t go ruining my girls peace of mind

Double-page supporter
Imagine simping to a commoner girl who likes flocking around with a bunch of dude.

Dex-chan lover
at least he's going to get chewed and
redeem himself if the LN is anything to go by

shame on Van though, I liked the look on his eyes too, but he's just too spoon-fed to know any better. again, if the LN is to go by.

but hey, simp knight is no longer a simp after this redemption arc.

Dex-chan lover
SO when's the first prince arc? as much as the side chara/capture target are of no importance, they are taking away the time from the main couple.....

Ahh, he redeemed himself, and quickly, but I still can't believe her own brother went against her at the beginning, remembering that makes my blood boil ahh

Iris isn't even a spoiled brat, like other aristocrats, and her brother knows her personality yet he still Simped for the fake bitch 🙉🙉

Users who are viewing this thread