Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 8 Ch. 56

me wanting to re-read but me remembering how much brain power i need for this manga

@LoliNep omg same i don't even remember most of the characters anymore like yuri and the guy on the last page but are we really ready to reread it..... hahahhaa

So I just read this all over the last 3 days, sucks that peopel forgot all these characters already lol

Honestly, I just caught up with 10 chps and I forgot some of the previous parts 😅
It's such a good story I know for a fact. But I took a break and now I'm back.

But it's sooooo good !!!! I'm loving this so much. it's a very great series🤩

Thank you for the chps and stay bless😊

Double-page supporter
Got through all these chapters in a few days. This is a really solid story and then really enjoying it. The twist about Yuri being an insider the the enemy kingdom was really nice too. Looking forward to the future!

Omg found this again! My first reincarnated as villainess+oome themed i read!

Btw is this really the pioneer of it i wonder who is the first. It becomes a very general genre though

i dont know if it was translated correctly but i had to laugh big time in this chapter

"please dont think of us as fools."
but you are fools that can be duped with 1 announcement and you expect the mc to trust you again after she was denounced by the populus
"we are not ignorant"
tell that to the past you that caused the whole problem
also a commoners existence in medival times is the very definition of ignorance
plus again i point to the part were everyone got swayed by 1 announcement

re-read the whole thing again
thank you so much for the translations!!!
absolutely an alltime favorite

Thank you so much for all your hard works. I'm really looking forward for commentary part because of orange-chan entertaining comments haha

Hope you guys well and come back again with new chapter (and we'll get to see yuri bi*ch get fcked up) ^^

Users who are viewing this thread