Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 8 Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
@chuchuchoerry Wow! I didn’t see it like that at all! You’re hilarious! 😂😂 Thanks for sharing your perspective 🤩

@LittleMiniMe This is called a cliffhanger ... happens all the time!😓

@Chleric lol 😆 😝😅 I forget it too, only remembered her after reading all the comments!

It always happens, I do remember the plot, but I always forget where were we and what was happening, so I have to read the previous to the newly updated chapter, to remember everything and put the plot back in my head and arrive to the current plot point.
Ah, but that’s fun in its own way, so I don’t mind!😄

Dex-chan lover
the last page was very abrupt/weird oO both in how it suddenly appeared, and in how it suddenly ended the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, prince not only getting fooled he also getting ntr’ed by this devon fella lmao

Dex-chan lover
@MooseNucle I think you may have an unnecessary W in that file name, sir or madam. Can we find Snoop saying Ho instead? It seems more applicable.

Dex-chan lover
@UnluckyGrape no, a cliffhanger is not when you end the episode in the middle of a dialogue. Thats just an abrupt and annoying end that is a surefire way to ensure the reader will not remember the context when next chapter starts mid-dialog, making the entire first half of an episode make little sense to the reader and end up having them lose focus. Though at least some authors realize that this can be mitigated by creating a "last time on ..." segment at the very start, essentially repeating the 'cliffhanger' truly showing it didnt have to and probably shouldn't have been included in the prior episodes end. The downside is that those segments are always super annoying when you read several episodes at once, without weeks between each.

tl;dr nah, this just reads to me as if the chapter was cut abruptly, or the first page of the next chapter was placed at end of this one.

Dex-chan lover
I see Iris is making sure her supply of orphans won't run out in the future.

Aggregator gang
Sometimes the issue is that the author has to submit X pages each issue, and if the written scene ends 2 pages early, then yep, they do a start/teaser of whats next. I've never found this to be offputting in all my years. Western comics have also used the style for decades.

just my 2 cents.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the isekai part is just an excuse so that she can bring modern ideology in the setting she more or less no longer feels like an isekai person her personality and memory is already taken over by the Iris the only time she feels like an isekai person is if she talks about new tech or ideology in the place.

Thank you for this new chapter! I'm so glad people are appreciating her hard work. And that she got to cry.

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread