Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 8 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Huzzah for an isekai protagonist for earnestly applying the lessons of the French Revolution! Ancien Regime Vult!

Dex-chan lover
She is the noblest of nobles. Really liked this chapter where she's told that she's not as hated as she thinks. Sure there are probably still people who hate her but at least not all of them are like that.

This story is bright , until yuri came it became dark lmao

Yuri is becoming more and more suspicious, holy god

I knew that shes going to plan somn to ruin the kingdom (?)

Aggregator gang
Lol, I just can't help myself to insert jojo meme when seeing the last page. 🤣

You know, now that I think about it, this is one of the few man(ga/hwa) that touches the noblesse oblige in a very extended way; the rest only focus on the daily lives, love problems, and desire to live of the MC's.

Dex-chan lover
@UnluckyGrape lets agree to disagree then. In my mind a cliffhanger should have at least a little bit of tension. Simply being abrupt and/or annoying while breaking the flow of things poorly, is not enough imo

Dex-chan lover
Welp this got way to far away from me. Gotta re-read from the beginning 😄

Dex-chan lover
MC's management style should be realize a little longer.
Adapting the modern style ruling into this era, it proves to be so hard.
I think one of the foundation MC build before inputting modern style management was her own company.
Without showing how effective her management style is, the people will not support the modern idea in which it is too much liberal and not compatible in this era.

The praise she got from her own employee, the step by step improvement she'd done to her territory specially the farming or agriculture industry takes in so much positive criticism to her.
When people really had seen new direction to their life, most likely it will attributed first to their local leaders, and it think its one of Iris goal until now.

Users who are viewing this thread