Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 8 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun The WN
mentions that since the 1st queen was a lower ranked noble, the nobles forced the king to take a higher-ranked noble consort that suited his royal status. Then the king had to do so to stop potential dissent.

@Alex-dono-sama
That is correct. The king was already yandere for his 1st queen to the point he'd technically confined her in the palace. And since his daughter looked so much like her mother, the king was starting to project his yandere desires on her. Fortunately the king is ill and dying at this point, so he won't be too much of a threat.

Aggregator gang
i get the feeling that in the end, he wont be king. but it will be his sister that becomes queen with a prince consort like in britain.

@aerouss Alfred's little sister. Leticia resembles a lot like her mother, and hence the king's affection towards Leticia and Alfred's protectiveness towards her up to the point of him almost barring her from meeting iris.

Dex-chan lover
its sad to see that the Grandma was more of a mother than the mother herself

@zz2000
hes pretty much a non character in the Novel right? Cause i dont remember him every appearing.

Thanks for the chapter! Good luck on everything, translation related and otherwise

Dex-chan lover
almost forgot this piece of gem series existed. thanks for the chapter.

good luck on looking for translator. my japanese skill is on par to elementary grade and only know few basic kanjis. not to mention that my lack of confidence does not allow me to present half-assed sh*ts

Dex-chan lover
Thank you that you guys still doing his series

I was afraid that you dropped this like how some comments said about licensing etc

Yuri schemer
King is a bit too obsessed with his dead 1st wife that he would take his own daughter that looks like her
At least he's slowly dying

Pls continue working on this series! It is great (if only it could come out faste- no! I shall not be greedy) thank you for the hard work during covid.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work and giving us more <3 happy to get these as I wait for new volumes to be officially released to buy, already have all the ones currently out. So good

Users who are viewing this thread