Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 8 Ch. 57

Thank you for the translation, I hope all of you are doing well and best of luck!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

Man that king wasn't strong. Now I really want the prequel series (just a WN iirc, no manga) to be translated as well.

Oh no!!! Only four people? You guys are pretty amazing. Unfortunately, the bit of Japanese I know is mostly in spoken form. Still, I’m cheering you guys on! I was really happy to see a new update. Thank you! ☺️

Dex-chan lover
That kingdom is in a desperate need of a good old purge. I'm sure they have a salt mine or two where they could send all the corrupt officials, regardless of if they are of noble birth or not. That would set an example for the next set of officials, making them less inclined to only fill their own pockets. The deranged king needs to be put to the sword first, though. Regicide is only a crime if your foundation is not solid!

Dex-chan lover
thanks you for all the hard work! I can't even fathom how hard it is translate complex terms for such a great series.
I sincerely wish the Choco Empire's Team the best of wishes and luck for the following days

I just adore how the Heroine isn't a shallow narcissistic AND the well-thought out background of ML. it takes a lot of consideration to remember to characterize the rest of the cast after the protagonist. this amount of depth is giving me chills!

Thank you for your hard work. I do hope you find some people to help out. I don't kind if it take longer as this seem like a very deep driven storyline. Please look after your health guys.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that bitch will be the most hurting at the end.
She only see one path and that was her goal.
On the other hand, MC had this foundation (business, influence, charisma, friends, loyalty) built up by good relationship, and what's more, she's really building up connections which deemed trustful because she did things up to the expectation when dealing things.

People are looking up to MC and want to be near her, whereas this bitch were looking for reliable people to attain her goal, which ultimately will leave her on the end.

If this bitch mother were leave behind before, she was exactly doing that thing either...

Dex-chan lover
You can do it chocopire scans!

It's quite interesting to finally see some backstage dealings from the other sides. It gives us a bit more perspective on the characters and the story.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your hard work! We will be waiting and I hope things get better for you guys!!

That king really has just the worst amount of willfulness, really. Strong-willed enough to marry the low-ranked noble he's in love with and get her in trouble. But too weak-willed to actually protect her. (Both Alfred and the queen dowager know this, which was why Alfred left practically the night the queen "died".)

@Kaarme
That kingdom is in a desperate need of a good old purge. I'm sure they have a salt mine or two where they could send all the corrupt officials, regardless of if they are of noble birth or not. That would set an example for the next set of officials, making them less inclined to only fill their own pockets. The deranged king needs to be put to the sword first, though. Regicide is only a crime if your foundation is not solid!
They'll have a purge, alright. And in such a way that there's no doubt at all that it's justified. As for the king... he won't be a problem at that point.

@IrregularPerson
I just adore how the Heroine isn't a shallow narcissistic AND the well-thought out background of ML. it takes a lot of consideration to remember to characterize the rest of the cast after the protagonist. this amount of depth is giving me chills!
Even Iris's mom has a backstory. Enough to fill a novel... literally.

Users who are viewing this thread