Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 8 Ch. 57

Thank you for the update, I’m happy with the orange comics at the end of the chapter XD
Good luck 🍀 I hope you all get what you want

Thank you for the update , yesterday i was thinking of this manga hasn't been updated in a while then boom it was updated , semms like you've read my mind thank you once again.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for continuing this series! Hope you can find more people to help you!

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the king got a consort (mistress) if he was so obsessed with Sharia (the original wife). What was the point?

Dex-chan lover
Oof- doing your masters right after bachelor's is indeed maso territory.

Stay strong, and do well in your dissertation.

:( sorry I don’t know Japanese:(:( thanks for continuing the translations, much appreciated

@1idd0kun they mentioned that the queen was a noble of a lower rank, so it was probably to quell those that were against the marriage and/or upset of having such queen

Fed-Kun's army
I hope someone is able to help! My computer is an old HP that can barely run anything so I don't think I can gepl redrawing anytime soon

Alfred's situation is literally like the "villainess" from the villainess anthology, vol 1 Ch 2.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh I'm forgetting a lot of stuff, and God damn it when it got good it stops, thx for the updates tho hope you got more people

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your continued hard work for this series. Im happy to read the manga as well even though i have already finished the story.

For those who are impatient, the pure text version is already completed

Thank you for updating this and for all the hard work! I hope you guys get a new translator soon TT this was another interesting chapter aaa definitely worth the wait! 😭🙏💚

Double-page supporter
I don't remember the plot of this series that well but did the king "want" his own daughter!?

Supporter
Today is bless.. More unexpected work..
Thanks for translation (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Users who are viewing this thread