Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Fed-Kun's army
@BonFkingBon Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ MC was a trash neet, died finally doing something right in his life and resolves to change himself as a person after reincarnating, he is a flawed character that has made mistakes that he can never take back. Character seems op at first but it turns out he isn't such a hot shot after all and it bites him in the ass. Scanlation was at chapter 51 last time I read it but so far I would have recommended it.

Saihate no Paladin
Honestly, from what I can remember, the mc might just be a reincarnated person and not actually isekai but if it is an isekai, it feels more like one of those stories that only included isekai for the sake of it being a popular trope but for the most part completely ignores it. I only read up to the end of the first arc which is chapter 13. No clue how the story progressed after that but the arc wraps up pretty nicely.

If anyone can recommend me a manga like BonFkingBon is looking for, it would be much appreciated. The problem is, of the isekai titles that I know of, those that don't fit into that wish fulfillment, unbelievable characters, unbelievable settings and harems genre ends up going one of two routes; incredibly edgy where the main character is just a straight up chump being used and abused or a boring slow slice-of-life.

@Hobnobs I guess the re:zero series is one of them, but you may already know it as it's pretty popular ^^ (only watched the anime, don't know if the manga is as good). There's also
Honzuki no Gekokujou or Isekai ojisan

@hobnobs Looks like you're looking for something like Fiancée's Observation Log or emperor and the female knight. Not sure if you haven't heard of them cuz they are fairly popular. A new one that I'm looking forward to is Villainess reverses the hourglass but there are only 6 chapters out(although the novel is complete.)
Not sure if they'll help you ^^

It's really fukkin good. The otome isekai is pretty overdone by now, but it's still entertaining (shut up, shut up don't tell me it's not) and this is one of the best. Very compelling story. Iris is hot and smart and charming. Dean is hot and smart and he respects women. They're a good match. All the vassals are hot, grandpa is hot, mom is hot, Iris's dad is surprisingly not very hot. Plot doesn't treat the reader like an idiot which is refreshing, even though personally, I am an idiot.
Anyway, please submit friend/lover applications to me via DM. I am so very lonely.
heml8ck

Dex-chan lover
This needs update so bad. Too bad, even if we catch up to the raws, raws haven't updated in awhile.

Dex-chan lover
This is good.

Just that good, the political and economical aspect of the series is so deep yet so intriguing, even if you don't care about such things, the characters just make you invested in it.

Also, it's rare to finally see a series of this type with more than 20 chapters...

i read all this again for the 6th time cause it's so good. we really need more updates i wonder what's happening. does anyone know where we could purchase the next chapters or have the raws not been released yet?

edit: i saw the raws, so far there's only 55 chapters total. i hope chapters 51~55 get translated sooooon ^.^

@rikiwichman the translating team said they had to deal with school work or life stuff but that been several months ago so I don't know if thats still the case.

Or maybe they lost interest in translating this, if thats the case then hopefully some other would pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread