Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

OMG, this is probably my 6th time reading this and I gotta say, it never disappoints!

Unlike the rest of the shoujo "living in the world of an otome game" manga premises, this one is so much more sophisticated and mature. The characters are highly complex and many of the antagonist tropes are trickier and more difficult to understand and apprehend. Additionally, the plot is thrilling and it places a lot more emphasis on intricate elements like politics, social society, and business and finance.

But what really stands out is not only is the MC trying to "strike down flags" (as they say) and avoid the bad ending, she's doing so much more. What I mean is it's not like she's just playing a role according to the otome game (which a LOT of MC's do...) or spectating (something else a LOT of other MC's do...) she's trying to make a difference and change her fief and improve it for the better.

She's smart, dependable, and an interesting character in general. She doesn't fool around (like a lot of the other MC's do), and even her rare vulnerable moments make her a person that is quite likable. These aspects of her personality and behaviour make her easy to sympathize with and also allow the story to flow in a very clear and concise manner while creating an atmosphere of suspense and anticipation.

Moreover, her relationship with Dean is just like:
AWWW❤︎😍😍 ♡〜ლ(๑癶ᴗ癶๑)ლ〜♡ 😍😍❤
I do wish things would escalate a little more intensely, but that's only my personal opinion...

Anyways, thank you so much, Chocolate Empire Scans, for translating and all your hard work!

@The_Crimson_Moon
Couldn't put it better myself!

Even more interesting is that it flips the common narrative

of the game's heroine as actually being a good person (which other mangas make it so that the villainess ends up befriending). Also, the issue with earl Monroe is yet to be resolved. I'm sure he is selling to the enemy for benefits. It would be interesting how it will be presented and resolved. And this really shows the importance of education and a good heart (unlike freaking Edward). And the tactics employed in this story is eerily relatable as it still being employed today

anyone have any idea around which chapter should i continue from
if i switch to reading the web novel from chapter 51 of the manga

@WongFeiHong
1/10 and dropped for having FMC.. How is this Seinen manga... 👺

shoujo and josei readers are quite numbered so they like to bait the larger target group for more traction
it's quite sad but we cant do anything about it

oh I loved this manga ,I never thought It'd be updated upto 50 or so chapters but they did translate it (thank you for that).I do remember reading novel *spoiler* where they are talking about her marriage to some foreign country prince .

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ill wait till this manga comes into completion, this was the first isekai story i stumbled in years ago, and still, this is the best for me. Please don’t abandon this one 🥺

I am still at chapter 11 but I really don't like those MCs who try to steal ideas from their previous life since that only brings that world closer to our modern society as it still have many problems.

Edit: Put that aside, the characters are so well written. I'm into it now.

i enjoyed this, but my weakened heart can't stand those many wicked things there. i'll dropped it untill it finished.

Can anyone tell me chapter from the manga 51 to the novel, of like to just read the novel

The plot about economics really didn't have any original, but I appreciate how the author can write those characters so well. To extent that I wish every isekai series can do the same.

Double-page supporter
It was a great and unique Isekai manga, probably one of the best around. ( my most favourite still ‘From far away’ though) It still a bit lack in the romance area but I did enjoy reading it. Thank you for the translation.

Its great however I think it she should atleast 'invent' a trebuchet or crossbows.

SOMEONE WHO HAS STOPPED BEFORE CHAPTER 30. some non-extensive spoiler.
there is nothing about romance in this comment
Seeing the high rating and setting of the work's world, i honestly had quite high expectation. So I may be at fault too.

Objectivly, the work isn't bad. The art is quite good, sole default would be sometimes some details are quite hard to see but just straining your eyes a bit and you see those. The MC's work, project,mentality,way she acts are great. This MC is actually a 10/10 so far.
Now the CONS.
lvl 1/10 CON : I'm not so fond of the way her entourage almost idolize her, for sure she is excellent in her work and how she handles various issues, but it seems they seems to have a blind faith in her and adore her a bit too much. but the characters themselves aren't bad, they seem to have depth for sure. It's just the way the MC is seen from them.

lvl 9999999/10 CON: Her ex-fiance, and his lover.I'm pissed. And while i was reading around chap 27-28. I caught a glimpse of his lover still being here in chapters 50+. Having this kind of useless prince being led CHOCKINGLY by the nose and NO REACTION from the noble and higher authority ? unacceptable. Nobles influence and politic faction? That's just pathetic, it's the fall of their country. And when he just listen to his lover nonsense about not having an army or whatever.. Just kill this prince. The way MC got shunned even after he was behaving like that? nacceptable. MC isn't being recognized for her work in her family territory when she goes to the capital? Unacceptable. Lover-b**ch being still alive is abnormal.

In fact what frustrated me the most was the lack of reaction from the novel's world to the second prince who may become the king. I mean, he is behaving like THAT. He agrees , no, not agree but just obey her wish. She's poisoning him to his face and neither himself nor his entourage/family/friends/faction is taking any action. It may be "just" a character, but he is the pillar of MC life, the reason she had her future changed by those choice

But i'm sure someday i'll read the whole work

Users who are viewing this thread