Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

@Hiroko you can read the manga raws at rawdevart (latest is ch57) and I also found a forum thread about the novel. The novel has ended loooong ago. Hmmm I think the forum is novel.updates (just google the title and novel.updates and spoiler 😂) 👍

Group Leader
@miraianna
I’m not going to say that’s not what I expected because that’s exactly what I expected. The only thing that was somewhat surprising was
Tanya x Dida

But I’m glad the author didn’t
screw it up like so many other authors have...

I still want to see all of that play out though.

@miraianna thanks for the spoilers :D wow what a shock. i wanted yuri and the 2nd bastard prince to be jealous of iris & be publicly humiliated *evil smirk* xD

Aggregator gang
The latest chapters confuses me.
I don't even know who is who anymore since it's been I think a year since I've last read a chapter from this, imma reread it from the first one lmao

Damn, this is unbelievably good... The beginning honestly felt vague and disconnected, but the following chapters up to the latest one really proved the worth of this manga... Why is this not popular enough?

Duhhh.... and now everyone is just going to armelia's, the first page everyone is calling "yuri-sama" "YURI SAMA", and now "i'm going to armelia", "ARMELIA". UGGHH THAT YURI BIT** AND DAMN PRINCE ED!!!

@Keimaconquesta

easy to say, it has a slow, boring and generic start and after that the story has almost no action, comedy nor romance. Its all about politcs and economy, it would be really weird if this was more popular.

not everyone's cup of coffee

i'd say this is interesting enough as this actually brought up politics and not just mere "power struggle" politics, but also management and development of a city(or a country if we assume in feudalism fief is equivalent to a state), including the building of a long-term economic and government system, also the decision making of a leader of a nation. but ofc, not everybody loves this topic, so yeah might not actually be that interesting to normal audience. personally i'm a computer engineering student so it's kinda out of my field but it's interesting to learn things from another field for the sake of knowledge, though i'm not really certain how much of the information in this series is valid

came for the isekai otome game romance, instead found and stayed for the interesting political strife and precarious balance the characters need to keep up in order for them to protect their interests

Politics and economy wasnt really my thing but i liked this manga's development even tho i have to reread several time but i enjoyed it hahaha

@sincross7723 Yeah the novel ended ages ago, and what I wrote below is the spoilers of the novel.
Manga is still ongoing.
Also... there's no need to use spoilers for this...it's all known information. 😂

This is the spoiler button lol...

The WN recently got completely translated and I gotta say this is one of the better written isekais out there.

MC is capable but not perfect and there's lots she can't do. But she gets over most obstacles by obtaining the loyalty of those that can do what she cannot.

Banned
Ugh... what a chore that was to read through.
The third isekai I've seen with an otome game as its premise, but easily the worst of the three.

The "otome game" and "isekai" angles are just meaningless throw-away excuses to bait readers into a "Capitalist Economics for Dummies" plot... with a helping of magically inventing things for profit on the side (the throwaway spontaneous generation of hair conditioner was particularly jarring, though the wild-growing selectively bred crop plants caused more strife in the comments).
Basically, the whole thing is a sort of right-wing propaganda... but not as entertaining and well-executed as Gate (which is a better kind of right-wing propaganda).

I read this for Rehme... the one cute and worthwhile character and one of the least fleshed out, usually abandoned by the plot entirely in favour of blathering on about politics and the protagonist being all married to her job.

I was torn between scoring this a 5 or a 4... and opted to give it a 5 for Rehme's sake... though I still think it is kinda sub-average and not an entertaining read.

Still gotta say, some parts are damned to read, but this is one of the few I can tolerate and enjoy. Slow on the usual romance uptake, and more on their universe politics and the likes which is a 11/10 for me. Sometimes, having too much emotional roller coaster on the close to romance scale is off putting and meh for me. Granted, this title is not for the reader who prefers character development over universe development, cause holy hell the characters here grow slow.

Idealistic to realistic scale almost tips to the R.

May also read pretentious for some.

STILL A MUST READ. I ENJOY IRIS AND HER MOMENTS.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was going to be isekai economics, but it just reverted back to isekai politics. I need something more light-hearted in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread