Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

The MC is smart and strong willed, but this manga has a lot of 'MC is amazing at everything she does and everyone immediately loves her except the bad guys' going on.

The bad guys act pretty stupid and childish to the MC such as screaming at her in front of the Queen, but it teases that there is some other kind of reason this happens( besides bad writing lol. )

Other than that, it's pretty good for an Isekai manga. The romance is very slow burn. 50+ chapters in and there's barely an acknowledgement that there might be a crush, but you know for sure who the ML is.

you need a certain level of iq to read this manga((

it's a good read, but i'm too dumb to understand faction wars, politics, economy problems;;; and this is full of them!!! i can't even remember certain characters bc there's so much going on!!
but it's so good, i can't stop reading.....

10/10 kinda wish there was a simplified graphic of what's going on for dumbasses like me

Can someone tell me... Who is van again? I don't want to reread so i will be thankful if someone tells me.

@Cayla Van is
the son of the Pope who was excommunicated. Also, a beta orbiter of the Baron's daughter that took the MC's mans

why the hell it smtook so long to load a chapter? I run 3 Tabs to read and the other 2 is fine except this one!

Guys, which version do you prefer novel or manga? and is the manga a worthy adaption of the novel?

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I've read this but... Van.. who?

Currently own volumes 1 through 5 and have volume 6 and 7 on pre-order! Looking forward to owning the collection on paperback and adding it to my library 4 future readers and guests to enjoy as well

Okay, MAJOR SPOILERS, up til end 👀✨
- Van is a traitor, he contacted Iris to get info about her fief and plans. He gets discovered tho, and executed.
- Dorsen (the soldier dude) visits the fief and realizes how good Iris is, and how big of a mistake he made. He stops supporting Yuri and Ed and apologizes to Iris.
- In a conversation with Rudy (Ludy) Dean discusses abouthis childhood and how he was a cold kid who grew up around adults. His father was obssessed with his mother and kept her locked up in the castle so other men wouldn't see her. After she gave birth to Letty, she told him and the Queen dowager that Ed's mum is plotting something. When she dies, Dean resents Ed's mum, but soon he realizes how depressed and desperate she is, as the king doesn't even think of making her the new Queen. Some time later, the king (in an awfully disgusting way) asks Dean about his sister, and how he heard she looks just like their mother. Alarms go off in Deans head and he says how she looks like their father... Ew. EWWWW.
He then concludes how only after meeting Iris he discovered some long lost emotions, and how thankful he is to her.
- Yuri is a pawn used by a guy called Divan, we will see him soon (ch 57). He uses fake gold to buy stuff and 'support' the 2nd prince's faction. He's using Yuri to weaken the political power of the Kingdom, so that the neighboring Towair kingdom can attack.
- The king dies, and the Queen wants to make Ed the next king, but Dean (Alfred) shows up claiming the seat. He unveils the treason of Yuri and Divan and Yuri ends up in jail.
- Iris gets proposed to by prince od Acacia kingdom, but she refuses.
- War happens and the Towair attacks Armelia along with many other territories. Dean wants to go help her and be with her, but because he is king he can't. Letty steps in and tells him to go since he never wanted to be kingin the first place, and she will help him behind the scenes or 'from this side' as she usually says.
- Iris' mom decides to once more take the sword and help her daughter protect the country as a master strategist.
- In a messy situation Ed visits Yuri in jail, and some soldier attacks her(?), possibly a paid assassin to get rid of her, and Ed protects her and dies in a crappy way...tsk. lil shit...
- News arrive that Dean also died in conflict, and Iris is devastated.
- Iris visits Yuri one last time to ask her some things, and Yuri tells her thatnin the end she might have actually fallen for Ed, even tho she used him.
- Yuri dies, not sure if she was executed or something else...
- Dean shows up one night while Iris is gazing at the night sky, and it turns out 'Alfred' really died, because he has no intention to take back the throne.
- Letty becomes queen and marries Bern (Iris' brother).
- Iris is surprised but Dean is not, because one time Bern talked with Letty and Dean, and he said he wants Iris to become Duke of Armelia, and if she can't he is willing to exile himself in order for her to succeed. He declares how she is more fitting for the role and he doesn't care that she is a woman. This is what impresses Letty, and it's actually Letty who proposes to Bern. 😂
- Iris and Dean get married with him posing as the commoner, and he generally becomes a mystery for the nobles. No one knows him, but they all know he is amazing in how he supports Iris.
- Princes still keep proposing to Iris, but she keeps denying lol.
- The two get 2 kids, a son and daughter.
- Tanya gets married to Dida. 😂 She becomes pregnant by the end.

That's that. 👏✨

Users who are viewing this thread