Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

It's good, but there's next to no romance. Plot, plot, plot. And I know the ending from the novel, not so interested in reading manga any further.

I’ve been reading this since 2018. This is the first isekai I’ve read and I still love it. I love the characters and how it’s not purely romance. Thank you guys for translating ❤️

After reading the first ~10 chapters, what i never understood was why or how did she become the "antagonist" in the game/story ? Everyone loves her, she was kind, generous, and as good as one can get in all the flashbacks of the past (before school) told till now. How did someone like that come to harass that yuuri something girl in the first chapter ?

Just found this today, binged through and caught up and all I gotta say is that I hope the translating of this continues as I've fallen in love with this story and wish to finish it. A quite enjoyable Isekai. 👍 Thank you for Doing this!

thank you for the new chapter, i saw it last night and was so happy. looking forward to more please keep them coming
:) thank you

I feel this series is better if you binge read it or if you take notes, because it's sometimes a bit hard hard to keep up with what is happening and why the characters are doing what they do. I always have to take a minute to remind me of just what the heck was going on with this series.
Besides that this is a really interesting manga and one of the better isekai.

An Awesome series i just picked it up and i finished it in 1 day, And it is wise to binge read it because i can see myself getting lost.

Thank you translators for not giving up on this series. And i truly agree with the others, this is one of those manga you have to binge read to really appreciate the story. Also, the technical parts are boring so you coyld definitely just skip through those dialogues, as long as yiu jave the general idea of the reforms she made then its fine.

And the story does get better! Heads up for the people looking for full on romance though, this one doesnt rely heavily on that :)

thank you to translators for picking this manga. such a gem really, i am excited at every updates!

Users who are viewing this thread