Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Dex-chan lover
its not being drop, i saw the raw and damn the updates are hella slow to the point that 1 chapter needs like 3 month for each

Group Leader
There’s even less reasons to sympathize with the villains now.

If anyone is looking to buy Seven Seas manga books of this series, you can get them for much cheaper at bookoutlet.com.

I got volumes for $4 USD each a while ago, tax is literally 36 cents lol

I loved it the first time! And just re-read all of it again for the new chapter! Still love it! Thank you for the new update! I have been waiting for forever it seems! I hope this updates more regularly!

Dex-chan lover
While the story is indeed interesting, I feel like the isekai aspect is meaningless. It's not clear whether she's smart from before, or because she studied hard in this world. There's not enough monologue. Might as well remove the reincarnation aspect and make her a genius.

Wanna express my thanks to the awesome groups that translated this manga. I appreciate the bonus contents at the end of chapters. From Estelion's concerned imouto, to Mitsu's corner's orange. I stopped reading both the novel and manga when the original WN translator, anmesic_cat, stopped. I'm glad to have come back to this work. Iris and crew are still as awesome as I remember.

@zerio well she does use concepts and knowledge from the future to develop both her company and her region. But you can also argue that a genius can come up with these ideas as well.

@zerio The isekai aspect is shown by how she’s governing her fief. Dont forget she used her knowledge from her previous life to implement new things that werent exist before in that world, like bank, university, accounting method etc... She’s still a teen if she doesnt have her past life experience as a career woman she wont be able to come up with them. Her fief now one of strongest fief in that kingdom because of that.

I feel really bad for the translation team. I honestly hope you can find the help you need because you guys are great. You aren't as large or as far reaching as some other teams, but you guys are honestly my favorites. You guys have the most character out of all the groups I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread