Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Group Leader
The fact that this really doesn't feel like an isekai is why I like this so much. Internal monologues are shitty ways to throw plot at the reader, and don't actually develop a character meaningfully.

This manga is really into the idea of "show, don't tell" since the coolest moments aren't super obvious and instead make the main character seem extraordinary despite their actions not being very much so.

The only characters that feel like they're cliched versions of their role are the villians, mainly. Every other main character is pretty well-fleshed out in terms of personality and motive.

Even the most cliched roles of the personal knights aren't depicted as naive manchildren that hold their own values and worldview above all others, ignoring the seemingly negative and grim aspects of life.

I hate these tropes where certain characters supposedly have some sort of presence sence, or can tell if someone has trained in martial arts because of "the way they walk". So dumb, breaks my immersion.

dang it, why is that all the competent author always write stories in a genre i favor the least? ☹
i don't know what to feel about this. ☹☹☹☹

Dex-chan lover
@Glogbag its real though, we can judge people to an extent and it more so if we dedicated the same skills as them (thats how some of our top athletes is found), and Dean already observe Tanya for a while now.

By the way there is no link for the spin off?

thanks for the update!!! gah i cant wait for her and "dean" to get togetherrrr at least im hoping they do >~<

Fed-Kun's army
@Glogbag
well apparently the kgb could id American CIA officers because often while replacing one another tended to take on the same post within the embassy hierarchy, drive the same make of vehicle, rent the same apartment and so on. but that requires som research but what doesn't is for someone like Putin. He often walks with his right hand by his side since he used to be a kgb officer this is known as gunslingers gait and often occurs in... gunslingers it happens to people who heavily train in reactivity(with guns)

@glogbag well i guess it's not too bad of a thing because irl you usually can tell who'd win in a fight. Since the magic and other sword/martial art skill bs are added in these stories, it's kinda impossible to gauge their strength visually without some dbz power level aura crap. That's why having the characters estimate their strength through their senses isn't too bad of a solution. With that being said i do agree it's dumb and overplayed just like this vilaness isekai crap.

This manga is 100% better than I thought(I thought that Ill read few cheaper and dropp it, Instead I read it until 2 am at morning) , I mean it's your average otome isekai at the "start", but as the story progress you will probably forget it's even isekai cuz it's focus on the current "world" not the past life about before she died, One thing unique about this isekai manga is the start of it is she's already an adult and have the memory of her "past" and the "current" progress of her life, I also like is her emotions or mindset in her past life does not seems to affect her decision in the current life of hers(the only effect probably is her knowledge about accounting in her past life job) , lastly I like that this has romance in it but the story does not focus on it too much (which is I like) and also the Mc is not Dumb or simple minded shes quite smart at least comparing her to other isekai mangas Mc I read, but maybe some people will not like this cuz it's a lil bit hard to understand, all in all I quite like this manga although I don't really read "shoujo" art styled manga I like this one,
I give it 9/10

I need more of this, pls keep scanlating this and thanks for scanlating this keep up the good work.

the manga is top tier but I recommend avoid reading the comments it really breaks your immersion, most of them are some bullshit about the Queen and the second prince or about Iris and Dean to get together etc. so just don't read the comments. There are some mild inconsistencies so it doesn't get a perfect score from me but overall it's really solid from art to characters to plot. If you can forgive the cheesy otome game beginning then you will definitely enjoy it. And if you are here for the otome game nonsense then you won't really find what you are looking for, this manga is much deeper and is about the aristocracy's responsibility and management of a fiefdom, although there are romance elements it is not the focus at all of the story. Stuff like favorability of the love interests and revenge etc. isn't important. This is a story about the trials a noble faces to bring prosperity to her people and the power struggle for the crown, it is basically about politics and Economics which was a pleasant surprise. The villainess tag is also misleading since she's barely a villain if at all.
A Solid 9/10

It was ok then the amount of times the mc just overlooked sus shit and gave the excuse of oh no I’m just overthinking or oh no I’m just in a lot of stress that it’s making me anxious that shit pisses me the fuck off because I just read chapter 37.1 and that bitch did the same thing in the begining it was fine I tolerated it. But after that chapter it just became impossible to tolerate how much of a retard the mc is. Ima use boners as an example of how much I tolerated the bullshit on the manga mostly because that seems like something people will easily understand

. At the begining my dick was fully erect as if waking up with a morning wood then as more stuff happened and the girl kept on giving the excuse and overlooking very obvious shit my dick went from fully erect to both a little erect and soft you know when you feel like you got a boner but it’s soft that feeling. then after chapter 37 it became soft like watching some good shit like Lana rhoades then after you accidentally click off the vid you see that 1 ad where a black dude is holding his giant cock and another ad where there is a small cock and it grows larger and the ad says some shit about getting your dick bigger in seconds. And if your like me where you hate any sus shit then your dick will get soft from looking at those ads

I have it in the spoiler tag because it hides whatever I wrote and I thought that it made this shit look like an essay so I used it. It doesn’t have any story spoilers so it’s ok to read it

Just caught up to the manga and ngl it’s better than I thought there are some parts that just ruin the manga but most the time it’s not that bad so I’ll give this somewhere between 7-8 so like a 7.5 or 7.8 it’s not bad but the story sometimes gets confusing and some of the things that the mc says make no sense

Noble wars + city management in a nutshell most of the time I would think this is boring but for some reason I got sucked in.
This might even get me into the villainess genre 🤔

I actually like that the isekai part really doesnt has much to do with the rest of the story. She’s one of mc that I loves very much, since she’s different from usual isekai mc.
She doesnt keep comparing things with the game story, or comparing people with the characters in it. She also doesnt ask usual mc’s annoying questions like why the plot changes, or why that person is different from the story, or why he likes me, or why he doesnt love the heroine like in the story etc....
Usually isekai MCs have annoying prejudice about people around them because they rely on the story from their past life too much. Her past life helps her governing the fief & invents various new systerm for it. She makes use full of her knowlegde as a career woman for her business & works.

Users who are viewing this thread