Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Yay, glad to see this series again!

So, here's an interesting detail: Kudou's age changed but Kujirai's didn't. During the flashback in chapter 9, when they first meet, Kudou says he's 30, and Kujirai says "so two years younger than me". Now Kudou is 34, so whatever happened to the old Kujirai was in the past 4 years.
Kujirai on the other hand is consistenly referred to as being 32, in every appearance, past and present. So the point where she was cut off from her past (for whatever reason) happened within a year of her meeting Kudou.

Dex-chan lover
The damn salt bae meme at pg. 6 caught me off-guard. Of all places, I didn't expect it in this sci-fi generic romance manga.

The earring detail is very important in this chapter; in the flashback and photo she's pierced, but in this chapter of today ( and all the actual timeline) she's not. Kudou seems very down for this difference. For me, that make the hypothesis of a clone even stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see the two other girls as recurring characters now.

@ThreeWolfMoon That's a nice catch. It adds some credence to the theory that she might be a clone. But if that's the case, it must've been rather recent for her not to have aged in that time. Unless that anti-aging cream actually works wonders.

Seems like she's a clone: doesn't have her ears pierced, is 32 despite Kudou being 34 and two years younger than her, and her eyesight mysteriously got better all by itself.

Double-page supporter
This story is anything but generic, and only gets more and more stranger as the chapters go on. I can't wait to see what comes next this is great.

Power Uploader
@akisame eyesight got better because of medicine she used to take in early chapters.
@ThreeWolfMoon nice details you pointed, I got the ears part myself, but not the age one :)
Intresting chapter, this dude and whole company is a big yikes obviously, and the whole flying cube is government thing? I thought it was build by this pharmacy company, intresting.

Users who are viewing this thread