Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Damn bro I'm falling for old Kujirai myself. And the fricking art is just damn beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Kujirai-B was so cool! This chapter was very romantic. I especially love the part where she's outside, and we just see the back of her head behind the curtain. I think that's the exact moment I would have fallen in love with her.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how Kudou was completely at Kujirai's mercy back then. She's that much more assertive and less meek than her current self.

Dex-chan lover
akdfjafdklsfdsa honestly when i thought, wow kujirai is really cool and sophisticated this chapter thats what should've tipped me off

Aggregator gang
So we can at least assume they are two different people with how their personality besides some mannerisms completely different. By this point, it's still up in the air, but some genetic shenanigan totally involved. Can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I do not think I will ever be ready for when we get to the point of this Reiko getting "killed," she truly is an awesome woman from the two chapters we have seen of her and I definitely see why Kudou ended up getting together with and marrying her.
...Fuck, the question now is if Reiko got "killed" before or after her wedding. Regardless of the answer to that, it's still going to be goddamn sad. 😖

what a seamless transition to the past, it got me rereading the pages, also it would be nice if people in this thread actually used the spoiler tag properly.

Users who are viewing this thread