Kowloon Generic Romance

Group Leader
@freakofnature
Thanks for reading!
Kujirai and Kudou are the correct spellings; when they were first introduced their respective names were spelled phonetically with furigana.

Chinese names are used though:
eg 小黒 Shaohei in Ch04.

I like how freakofnature explain things! Indeed interesting information comes from the point of view of people directly.
In this case, an intoxicating depictions of love are very visible, so it feels like a treatment for an ending that doesn't happen in Koi wa Amaagari. BUT, I honestly don't really like the latest chapter, lol.
It felt stimulating even though I had hoped this would not happen.

Dex-chan lover
@ tristanthorn

I see, thanks for clearing that up -- the furigana are unmistakeably correct, so they must be Japanese. Which makes me wonder what they're doing in a real estate business in HK, but I guess the story will explain that at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Being from the west and not having been aware about the Kowloon Walled City, I got a real Terry Gilliam's "Brazil" vibe from this series. After reading up on that, I still get that vibe. I'm looking forward to something unexpected.

"Because women just love complete assholes, so no reason to act human around them." I wish there were a way to give a negative score.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.
I knew the art was familiar, After the Reeeein.
Nope, not again, I know there'll be a train wreck at the end. I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
>Gentle dystopia

tenor.gif

>a manga that takes place in the historic Kowloon Wallled City

YES

Users who are viewing this thread