Kubera - Vol. 3 Ch. 178 - The Weight of Time (18)

I have this faint hunch that this girl will turn out to be one of the past lives of Brilith...

She has too much "air time" for her to be a one-off character

@raichupokemontrainer : mmm I don't think so though 🤔 Brillith has always been Agni's soulmate but these current people hardly even remember ever meeting Gods.
My theory is that this girl or maybe her death will somehow trigger Maruna's 5th stage development.

NOOOOOO hes going to betray them and let the suras in 😭😭 THIS WEBTOON IS PAIN PERSONIFIED

There has to be a creative 3rd solution somewhere, right? Right? It can’t end with betrayal! Currygom, why do you hurt me like this?!

I also believe this human might be Brilith before she meets Agni

@Lelleo
"mmm I don't think so though 🤔 Brillith has always been Agni's soulmate but these current people hardly even remember ever meeting Gods."

There is nothing in the comic that would suggest that "Brillith" was connected to Agni since the very beginning (aka "always"). All that is known that they became connected before the demise of the first humanity. The events of the current chapter might take place before they met.

I actually do think that she is Brillith, although it is weird that she does not seem to remember Maruha even after she supposedly regained her past memories.

@Drunkard_Dave:
My bad, you're totally right. I don't know where did I get that "always" idea, maybe I was confused by all these crazy time-skips and the fact that the author never gave a solid time line of whom met who and when or where in this current Universe. Therefore I just assumed that Brillith has been Agni's betrothed since the very beginning but apparently she was not! (Had to double check on Kubera Wiki 😅)
I didn't realize that it might be quite a long process of gaining trust through many lives rather than love at the first sight.

@Lelleo:
Well, this a complicated story and from the viewpoint of the main timeline they are together for billions of years or pretty much forever from a human perspective. It is easy to loose track, especially with this time travel thing.

BTW, it could be love at first sight. They just haven't met yet (at the time of the current chapter).

Users who are viewing this thread