Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Ch. 145.6 - Extra Special Episode: Someone I've Always Liked

Supporter
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings In Russian (an anime for this is coming out!), The Revenge of My Youth: My Re Life with a Girl Who Was Too Much of an Angel (can’t find LN , found manga) , an introvert's hookup hiccups: this gyaru is head over heels for me! (read this series through manga though there’s an LN for it ), you like me don't you , so wanna go out with me? (axed at V2), from toxic classmate to girlfriend goals (indefinite release of V2 and beyond), Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me (can’t find the LN but found the manga , anime is coming in october!) Angel Next Door Spoils me Rotten (have yet to read the LN , just the anime for now) , I’m Haunted by a Ghost, but it Keeps Getting Cuter! (doesn’t have a LN but a really good series) , Gal Assi! (manga , can’t find LN) , A Very Popular Idol Classmate Has Taken a Liking to Me, A Person Who Doesn’t Want to Work for Whole Life (can’t find LN but found manga)
Seconding all of these (except the ghost thing because it's new to me). Would also add The Dreaming Boy Is A Realist (specifically the LNs, although you'll enjoy the anime far more if you watch that first).

Users who are viewing this thread