Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - White Day and the Destination of One's Feelings

aww he didn't realize that no one else would give him chocolates aside from our girl nagisa

Dex-chan lover
You guys got to give the kid some slack. If your self esteem was as low as his, you'd prolly have second thoughts about a girl liking you. It makes sense because he doesn't want to get hurt if he's wrong so he hides his feelings to shield himself from the idea being alone

Group Leader
@MerchantMarx

Nah, if anything her body wouldn't realize what was happening until she was already pregnant with triplets.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, no it's not his fault. She didn't even have the guts to fess up, so why should he just know? Even if I knew for sure who gave them, I'd still act like I didn't if the person in question didn't admit it when asked directly who did it. They don't admit doing it, I don't admit knowing it.

Dex-chan lover
With the amount of times she teases him, I'm kinda glad that her heart broke for a second when he told her the chocolates were for someone else.

Dex-chan lover
You can pinpoint the exact moment her heart breaks.

k4.png

but then

k5.png

SMILE RESTORED

k6.png

Yeah,he is maybe dense but it's totally her fault... She kept teasing him and he is an introvert, just go confess to him... You do that to a shy/ introvert guy and it's almost like a guarantee win!

C'MON! DEW IT GIRL! KABEDON HIM AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM, YOU FIND HIM CUTE... DEW IT!

Dex-chan lover
She basically said that she was her who made the cookies but he didn’ quite catch it. Oof

Dex-chan lover
I get the dude has low self esteem but seriously how dense he is, is painful. She made it so obvious.

Group Leader
No, Kubo-san, it's not his fault, it's yours. For the life of me, I don't understand why she just won't tell him she gave him the Valentine's cookie. She knows he's denser than a block of coal, as well as being outstandingly socially inept. It's like she wants to inflict him with more social anxiety pain. From what you told him, "Don't worry, I'll make sure to pass this along", he'd be even less likely to think you're the one who gave him the cookie. Frankly, she deserved that little heart attack when she realized that he didn't know she gave him the cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread