Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - White Day and the Destination of One's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
@MrGreenFR My point remains unchanged. She could stick her tongue down his throat and he might just go "Well what was that for?" Unless the series is about to end, his density will just reach new untold levels no matter what she does. This doesn't feel like something that will keep going after progress occurs.

Double-page supporter
He can't be self conscious...

That way IF the one that gave you something is not the one you are thanking, you will not be embarrased if that's not the same person in question... It's smart, nothing good or bad will happen.

Of all the hints people have talked about. I can't believe that no one's mentioned the part when he's worried if the person can eat them. She literally answers by saying she likes them a lot.

Edit: Wait, I just reread that. I think that he realized the truth then.

Double-page supporter
Does he not even have any suspicion it was her ? If he just consided the girls that talk to him...... thats one.. He was just way too dense right now that it was cringy.

Dex-chan lover
Shiraishu-kun thought it was obligatory sweets in front of Kubo-san after we saw her struggle baking them in Ch.14 .
Big oof. Well he did compliment them and she seemed to recover.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah, now I get it. Back in the first chapter, when Kubo dared Shiraishi to start standing on his seat and make poses to see what it would take to get the teacher to notice - that was allegorical. This manga is all about Kubo trying to find out what it takes for Shiraishi to get a clue inside that expressionless generic skull of his. Right now we're at the equivalent of her doing a full-blown can-can in a bunny suit on top of the chair while music is playing...

Users who are viewing this thread