Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Expressing Superiority and the Defintion of Closeness

i feel sweetened, like appeased or something in that sense, thank you for the trad really

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I am officially confused. Do you carry bags with your wrists/elbow in japan, or why does first girl do it, mc do it, and then a third character appear and carry one that way and the other by gripping it (later on she grips both)? Seems both painful and heavy to carry things that way.

Dex-chan lover
God her whole family. Her whole family must have some teasing genes or something. Once Saki started getting all haughty about how close she was to Kubo I started to lose it.

She looked more like an adult there. The shading on her lips makes it looks like she has lipstick on.

Nice touch of Kubo suffixing "-kun" there 😄 I was expecting Shiraishi to be flustered over to the moon and back.

Count me in as confused as to whether Kubo is sad or embarassed at the end.

Was she sad at the end? If so, why? I’m stupid, so I like everything explained on a silver platter.

Dex-chan lover
@nino103106 because the author didn't know any better, and she just is the "annoying jealous little sister" token. I still have some hope for future development, but not much...

I think she doesn't like was boasting how close Saki was with Nagisa.

I feel like she's jealous that Nagisa is close with Junta, and not the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread