Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Expressing Superiority and the Defintion of Closeness

Is it not possible for a child to buy sake or mirin for cooking in Japan? I imagine that there might be versions specifically made for cooking (often with salt added to make them bad for drinking).

@Raphael27 lol Ah, yes, because that has ever worked in the history of ever.

Dex-chan lover
Awww, what's the frown for? ☹️
Did she overhear that they're not friends or what? Cause it didn't seem that way to me.

Id7sqzS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why is she even carrying the bags on her wrists? What does she think the handles are for?

@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv
Yeah I don't think that that guy knows how to use his "powers". Considering that he has to put effort into being noticed like tripping publicly. This guy could have a quickie anywhere and they won't even know what hit 'em
But I don't want to have an NTR 'cause "Nagisa" can still see him

Dex-chan lover
@Leek she is really short imo and the bags are big if she carried them like you asked, bags would rub the ground

Aggregator gang
@Leek if the wrists are that swollen, how do you think fingers will hold up against the weight?

She heard them isn't it. maybe she hide and tried to surprise them but heard him said they just classmate and then she call them and pretend she just arrive.

Dex-chan lover
Little pouting jealous cutie pie Saki 😊🤩
Pouting faces is not only the best thing in this manga, it's basically best posting faces ever created by the manga artists, who dare to challenge me on that statement?! 😬

Users who are viewing this thread