Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Expressing Superiority and the Defintion of Closeness

Aggregator gang
Oh fuck oh fuck. The MC better not have kids with Nagisa, otherwise shes going to fucking die while giving birth.

@fluffjunk13 She probably overheard what he defined their relationship as. It shouldn't be surprising to her, given all the issues she has trying to get him to open up to her.

well he not lying...sometime even if you really really close with someone else it don't mean they are friend, lover or anything....

I'm on Junta's side here - if i were him, i'd call that relationship anything but "friendship". Especially with his self-esteem and "partial invisibility" (ehm... not DooM one).
But they do have chemistry between each other. Especially from Nagisa's side.

Dex-chan lover
@Ekfreet
tomoya1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dorks.

I'd like see how his future sisters in law look back on this day on their wedding night...

ZeaHaCE_d.webp

Guy looks cool here, ngl

Not going to pretend I'm some art critic, but it seems like whenever we see our MC 'progress' in this story/relationship we get a panel with our MC drawn in more detail, totally different than the aloof, mob character we normally see him as. Maybe we'll see him 'evolve' by the end of the story from a straight up mob character that gets chibi-fied(?) into more panels like this where it shows off some of his characteristics.

Dex-chan lover
Cute Saki. Cute Shiraishi. Cute Kubo. I wanna hug all of them.

@friedtofu That's a good touch, and there are a lot of ways to interpret why he becomes like that when they progress. For a moment, he's not a mob, or becoming more than one, or a perspective change to show how she sees him even if he is one.

Users who are viewing this thread