Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Flower Viewing and Passing Each Other By

Which sick bastard said that this series would end. If this is a joke, frick you. If its not, I will be sad.

Dex-chan lover
Best wing man little bro.

Man I felt super bad for him when he was hunched over.

Fed-Kun's army
No Way this is the END. ??????!!!!!!!!!!
AXED really hard ?!
Apparently, in some older chaps that END was already there, but edited out, so I assumed this time I was not, also, HOW is this a ending ???

Dex-chan lover
To the right of "END" there's the title, and below it a little blurb that I can't entirely translate at a glance but the first word is 次号; next issue. We got ebin pranked, bro.

Just so y'all know, other chapters have END on the last page, you just apparently haven't noticed.

Dex-chan lover
How in the hell did you get new chapter again before it even officially published?! 🤯 does our TL is sleeping with the author?..
Anyway, thx, Seito is MVP. And it's funny how people act on the "end" of the chapter, thinking it's the end of the manga. It was always there, check chapter 28, for example. I assume it separates arcs.

Dex-chan lover
Seita was a superb wingman in his previous life, and it shows. Maybe they always need to be around him to progress their relationship faster.

It's funny how Shiraishi is drawn in a much less cartoony way in page 7 than he usually is.

Users who are viewing this thread