Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Flower Viewing and Passing Each Other By

To anyone stressing over the fact that End is written at the end of the chapter calm down that doesn't mean the series is over it just means the chapter is. why it doesn't have it always no idea but it isn't ending yet

Well, yeah no way MC is at fault here.
“it’s sister fault too”, the whole chapter changes by removing this ""too""!!, and writing after all there would be better. "it’s sister fault after all”.

Just change the gender of each character, after that will this situation makes any sense at all??

@LordScat
Sometimes the easiest word "sorry" is the hardest word to say...
Except that, in this situation, there was no reason to say sorry!! If anyone needs to say sory, it would be the big sister and maybe Nagi too..

Fed-Kun's army
@shubh68 One day you'll realize relationships are very complicated, nuanced, and illogical.

I've done this exact thing back in middle school. I liked a girl and he a girl liked me and we were basically dancing around it because none of us wanted to confess due to being embarrassed. A similar situation as the manga played out but instead of a sister it was her friend. It's less "Sorry, I was wrong" and more of a "Sorry I didn't push them off/reject them"

The same probably wouldn't happen because men are not women - a man would probably get more physical or be more confrontational when it comes to people making moves on their crush but even then if the girl was into the guy and the guy was seemingly upset/hurt the girl would apologize and it'd be normal though it'd be more of a shoujo thing.

Miv

Aggregator gang
You can still apologise for the situation, almost like giving your condolences. Just acknowledging the other parties hurt by saying sorry shows some solidarity, and can go a long way.

It might also be worth it to view saying sorry more as a proposal rather than a "confession", and then let the receiving party feel if the reception of the apology is warranted. It might help them sort their feelings out and recognise that you're not to actually blame. One has to receive a forgiving, and sometimes there's nothing to forgive, and saying sorry helps with coming to that conclusion.

dPRj6fl.png

Aggregator gang
@CrossingVoid What are you on about? There was no drama. And even if that was considered “drama,” it was all cleared up in one chapter, so why does it matter?

Users who are viewing this thread