Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Flower Viewing and Passing Each Other By

Group Leader
for those who didn't know, the END thing is a unique thing to Weekly Young Jump, the magazine that publishes Kubo-san along with other popular titles such as Kaguya-sama, Golden Kamuy, Oshi no Ko, Kingdom, and Shadows House
jlRt3p6.jpg

Damn this is so cute hnghhhhghghh

The series isn't ending though the bottom part says there will be a next chapter regarding a new semester or something

@musicfreak12 Oh no im aware of that, just is annoying to see how the mc always thinks its actually their fault somehow when the situation clearly shows it isnt

Oml gonna might die cause of how cute this is. Play "we are number one" at my funeral for me kay?

Blblblbl i love the little brother so muchhhhhh
Thank you for translating !

Dex-chan lover
In what fucking world must anyone be living in to think mc is in the wrong at all? And the bloody cunt has the audacity to actually say “it’s xxx fault too”. Bitch, your elder sister literally seduced a minor accompanying a literal child in front of your own family. Calling the police would be more appropriate than thinking mc is somehow at fault. Make some fucking sense.

Should the blue “END” be taken off of this chapter if the series isn’t over yet?

Dex-chan lover
Dumb girl, the guy did nothing wrong.
The guy shouldn't feel guilty either; they weren't even dating.

Users who are viewing this thread