Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Comparing Heights and Wall Slam

Dex-chan lover
- Shiraishi did grow tall
- Kubo's Kubos maybe did grow bigger
- A chad move and functional kabedon
- Nagatoro-style Smug Kubo
- Stealing Kubo's ruler

It's a mastapiece!

Dex-chan lover
You know, with these two interacting in random spots alone in the school like this, random passerby must think she's a weirdo that talks to herself a lot or stares at nothing with a weird look on her face.

Thus, the school mysteries increased by one to include "the spirit medium girl who flirts with ghosts in broad daylight"

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0
This is just getting beyond sad. There are so extremely few attractive qualities of Shiraishi, and the story barely even mentions the ones that do exist. How long has it been since Shiraishi did anything good that any basic human who isn't a complete jerk wouldn't do? It's been at least quite a few chapters.

This is just made for [Japanese] boys to self-insert and feel good about themselves and dream about a girl doing that for/to them.
Then I suggest dropping this manga if this bothers you.

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 I know that I can drop a series. You're not informing me of some kind of revelation. It's the same with anyone who reads my comments; they don't have to read my comments if they disagree with them.

As for me continuing with this series, part of it is that I hope it gets better. It's not totally horrible. It's not completely irredeemable. I want to be proven wrong because then this would be a good story. I just browse through and read this series partially because of that hope.

@comeonnow0
This is just made for [Japanese] boys to self-insert and feel good about themselves and dream about a girl doing that for/to them.

y549AOs.jpg

Drop it if this bothers you so much, dude. Plenty of people are having fun reading this self-insert manga.

Users who are viewing this thread