Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - The Park and White Clovers

Dex-chan lover
Seita might have a future as a gigolo. I could almost feel the sleazy eyebrow wiggles on page ten and worst of all, it's still so goddamn wholesome.

Looking forward to the inevitable spin-off romcom where Saki is in college and gets (successfully) woo'd by high-schooler Seita, featuring ocassional cameos from now-married Junta and Nagi and their invisible baby.

Fed-Kun's army
shiraishi activate professional polite chat message, kubo responded with call

Edit - what are those stand glyphs when he's about to pick the phone. I was hoping for a wild onee-chan to appear the tease kubo-san

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is "how cute Seita!" and I keep thinking how annoying has to be dealing with a spoiled brat. I feel like I'm a bad person.

Well Seita is really cute but his behavior will be annoying in real life. He will always cry when people around him can’t meet his demands. On a serious note, this behavior must be fixed.

To all the people complaining about how spoiled Seita is: He knows exactly what he's doing. He WILL become an uncle one day, god damn it!

Double-page supporter
I'm like 90% sure this kid is just a normal kid. But it's be cool if he knew exactly what he was doing and was intentionally trying to get this brother together with Kubo so he could play with Saki more often.

Users who are viewing this thread