Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - Coffee and Younger Sister Independence

@GroundDead yeah, that's basically the reason, you shouldn't grow too accustomed to high doses of cafein before your adulthood, since you need enough sleep during your growing phase (a.k.a child+teenage years) and the effective doses needed will get higher by the time you reach adulthood (when pulling an all-nighter become an unavoidable choice).
There're a lot of tea varieties, maybe there'll be something that you will like, you can also thicken it with milk/cream.
Jasmine tea is my fav, but I get it why some people don't like drinking thin beverage such as tea.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the whole "kids can't have coffee because of the caffeine" thing doesn't make any sense, tea has barely any less caffeine and everybody's okay with that...

Dex-chan lover
So Akina had bewbage even back then, and Nagisa still doesn't. I guess there is no hope for her.

@VAPG1974
They were poems? Oh. Right. Japanese poems don't rhyme.
They just read like random word-vomit to me. I was wondering why someone would keep writing random crap on the title pages.

Dex-chan lover
@VAPG1974
Last I checked, Japanese poems don't rhyme in Japanese either because rhyming is too easy in Japanese for them to even consider it, instead focusing entirely on numbers of syllables, subject themes, and other pointless stuff. You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread