Kudan no Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Visitor in Black

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 29, 2025
Messages
56
the concept of lack of blood means shrinking could also mean that drinking lots of blood makes them bigger, I wonder how much she will grow after marriage :meguusmug:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 4, 2024
Messages
421
Well, it's not surprising if some wants to risk their losing their blood to get an ancient loli in their house. Not me tho, even though I like Beako, it doesn't mean I'd let a kid looking woman live with me
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
55
Some fun with name meanings!

Akayuki: "red snow"
Kabane: noble title, also means "corpse"

Saka: "hill"
Madarako: madara means "spotted", like an animal

Hazama:"ravine"
Metaphorically it also refers to liminal spaces
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 7, 2025
Messages
449
Oh thank god it didn't turn into a harem situation
She saw the future of them being together already, I expected it was gonna be this way.
But I kinda expected the editor be a bit more hot blooded...which is somewhat true if we ignore the whole servant-like relationship lol
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
138
bgntqu5.jpeg

vBweq88.jpeg
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
77
So anyone didn't notice MC using his body to shield Madarako when the vampire entering their apartement.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top