Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Confess After Fleeing

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
296
If this is a Dwemer ruins then they were fighting Falmers back then
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
1,214
@isoujiX

Pretty much like in this manga, you enter a random cave, and chances are you end up finding an entrance to a Dwemer ruin.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
283
Why the 2 week delay between releasing it on your website and mangadex? I can understand a week max but more than that seems weird.
Nonetheless thanks for continuing this translation.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Messages
253
Bro, why are we having such philosophical/academical talk during prime escape time?! I swear I couldn't pay any attention to that, I just wanted to know wtf was gonna happen after they got bested by goblins LOL What a bad timing! And I mean for myself as a reader.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top