Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - From Intrusion to Encounter

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
9,894
Netheril ruin?
That pain in the ass Mystra, always getting punked by someone or other and then everyone else suffers for it... like having all their flying cities fall to the ground at the same time because all the magic in the world shut off.

Much less importantly than my stupid joke, I think that maybe should have been "Netherese" there, with how you were asking about it. It's probably like saying "Egypt ruin?" instead of "Egyptian ruin?" I dunno. Been a while, my only real exposure to that part of Forgotten Realms came from the Neverwinter Nights games. Nothin' quite like riding a fallen flying city back up into the sky just to knock it back down while you're still on it so some ho can't use it to take over the damn world or something.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
513
I wonder if they'll stick withnthis group after they get out?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top