Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - From Awakening to Promising (Part 2)

Group Leader
So no more hot flat-chested erofu now that they went their separate ways? That sucks.

Now unless another someone picks up this series, the only other alternative is waiting who knows how long for the official licensed volumes to come out.

Dex-chan lover
Manipulative bitch.
Btw, I'm not sure yet, but it looks like MC has a surprisingly low libido.

For those curious Seven Seas is printing the official release for the LN in July of this year and the manga will come in August

"And more importantly, he's a trustworthy person-" and you are not, THOT.
But congrats, you just acquired a powerful slave.

Quite a cunty proceeding sincerely. "He's a trustworthy person and my saviour" so I'll deceive and indebt him to me in exchange for servitude. Oh I also actually made a profit from the situation where I was saved 2 times but the fool that I'm using has to know nothing and think he's a burden while living in abject poverty. I mean I know it's to develop the argument but way to turn a good man into a hateful and spitted individual. . .

holy shit the amount of hate against lapis is bizarre to me. u guys just dont see the romance behind what she did because it created more plot for the author to tell and im going to guess yall are incels for excessively reactive for what she did. If it was a guy doing it then, it might be fine for u people cuz he's the 'main character'

Users who are viewing this thread