Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - The Demon Sword is in Her Hands! Save Helene-Hime! - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
a2afiv1lw1221.png

although in this case truck-sama didn't get to do his job. rip

Double-page supporter
insert tungsten oxide here*
sex scene?
ie2vb7.jpg

wuts this >w<

Fed-Kun's army
if you put fit to width you will die at the translators note

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin Yeah, with other deities involved Truck-Kun often makes an appearance. He doesn't always though and is definitely the most commonly missed. I have seen plenty of Isekai transports and in this case is was Gacha gal. Though to be fair the office they use could be inside Truck-Kun given that he is less a truck and more a manifestation of destiny, the cycle and wayward souls. Guiding wayward souls to their destinies is tricky but even if he takes the form of a plane he is clearly still within his sphere.

Perhaps the destiny of these Gacha girls is to be of help to those passing through in a more peaceful manner. Instead of painful death you are presented with Gacha. Not sure if thats better or worse tbh.

Group Leader
For a good minute I was looking at the first part of the TL note as some other language besides English. Then I realized it was "English".

BTW, what's an aru-aru doujin? And what series is Jubunnolchi? Couldn't find it.

EDIT: Nevermind. It's probably this one, https://mangadex.org/title/35439/jubunnoichi-no-hanayome

Dex-chan lover
So in other words... this manga will stop translating after chapter 8.1?

Good good. Now claim the blade and your true main waifu!
Eleanor best girl!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating while you could! Good luck with school! :)

Dex-chan lover
ah, the way manga should be. Who cares if its cliche. Spam those tropes!

Users who are viewing this thread