"Kukuku....... He Is the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Monarchs." I Was Dismissed From My Job, but Somehow I Became the Master of a Hero and a Holy Ma…

Dex-chan lover
Ah so the demon army is literally about to lose because they kicked their healer out of the party?
How the actual hell wasn't him practically rezzing the entire army time and time again not a significant military achievement? Is the demon king stupid?
GG Demon Army you lost against the humans by rights of sheer stupidity.

Group Leader
hope you all liked this quality release and keep supporting us! Leave a message on discord if you found an error, thanks

Is Ruviana going to join the harem at some point? These stories often completely forget about the childhood sweetheart after the MC leaves the group.

Dex-chan lover
If she's using appraisal magic to see his level, shouldn't she also see his real name?

Wut? No military exploits? He revived the army yet had no military achievements? Now I wanna see how the hero party recks the demons

Dex-chan lover
Couple of plot holes with this reveal. Well basically. The monarchs were really dumb. Literally could ressurect the demons and they still dismissed him. I can buy them saying he was weak to that extent but... they should all know his attribute is death magic right? Bruh.
Generic females want to tag along with OP MC. I still have read worse. In another world with a smartphone will continue to haunt me to this day with its 20+ volumes.

Same old garbage plot

If this turns into one of those ignorantly OP mc's then my house needs to get nuked

@xannha author might add some logic where you can block certain info from appraise like a ton of other stories have already

He was literally the one that revived the whole ducking demon king army and you're saying the demon king could not see his results? What kind of BS is that? He could literally make the demonking and the rest of the 4 kings his toys if he wanted to, killing and reviving them over and over, and yet his strength nor his CONTRIBUTIONS to the war are recognized. Also kinda annoyed that the girl that liked him didn't stand up for him more and instead muttered bad stuff under her breath, honestly almost feels like its gonna turn into a piece of crap NTR, but that's also on him for not having a spine to talk back to the assholes.

Dex-chan lover
thats one hell of a snowball, if he hadnt been fired then:

> hero is already dead
> saintess is screwed
> the demon king wins

...talk about bad decisions

but now:

> no infinite revivals
> demon army fastly loses soldiers
> the hero and the saintess are good and well

they really couldnt have screwed themselves more...honestly the dumb motherfuckers fired the literal Heart of the army, coz without him they have no way to get their soldiers back

also i think someone has been lying to the demons in order to screw the MC, coz apparently they believe humans cant revive ppl coz its forbidden but its coz they can do it without huge preparations, so the demon army believes that revival magic is just regular stuff, and not an special power of the mc

fucking imagine when they found out that noone can revive ppl or maybe some can but its like they can revive 1 demon with a shit ton of prep

Users who are viewing this thread