Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 10 Ch. 101 - Kuma-san and the Mithril Quest

Fed-Kun's army
Someone help me out here, I could swear I've already read the manga for this arc on here. Did chapters get taken down at some point? Or was there a similar arc about her knives already? Or is the anime ahead of the manga? Maybe I watched it?
For real. I got mad deja vu the moment I saw she couldn't cut the tiger. Maybe it was in the anime? I'm pretty sure Yuna tries to buy the knife for her but she's not happy about that and wants to pay for it herself or something then Yuna gets a knife or 2?

Dex-chan lover
That said the art vibe of the series is cute, even the “scary” black tiger corpse looks like some cute plushy, so I kinda understand where it’s coming from.
Real tigers look adorable when they relax too, but then they see you watching and you see all that dangerous muscle flex, as they calculate the strength needed to reach you....

Dex-chan lover
Someone help me out here, I could swear I've already read the manga for this arc on here. Did chapters get taken down at some point? Or was there a similar arc about her knives already? Or is the anime ahead of the manga? Maybe I watched it?

Maybe you're thinking of the anime or maybe one of the early chapters when Yuna first got isekai'd and bought all those throwing knifes when she was first introduced to Gold-san's shop when Fina was first showing her around town.

Dex-chan lover
Most likely, you are remembering the anime. Which had this arc in it, if I remember correctly.

Dex-chan lover
I do hope they make a dedicate a chapter for the Princess Fina, Demon Lord Eleanora, and Hero Yuna story that Yuna makes up when she goes to the mine to take care of the golem issue. I love the way it was told in the LN and WN.

Dex-chan lover
I initially thought they were talking to the blacksmith's daughter, who might be a girl of Fina's age, but it turns out, she's the wife.
qQqMyrG.png

Just casually treating the castle as an information kiosk.

Dex-chan lover
Even after a hundred chapters this series is surprisingly low-key enjoyable.

Aggregator gang
Same feeling, but anime is ahead of the translated parts of the manga. (Too lazy to check how many volumes are out there)

Same feeling, but anime is ahead of the translated parts of the manga. (Too lazy to check how many volumes are out there)
Vol 19 of the offical english translation dropped a few weeks ago; End of the "Land of Wa" arc. By contrast, we are just starting Ch. 144 of the LN (Vol 06) here; S2 of the Anime covers until Ch. 212 (Vol 09) but misses out a LOT.

Aggregator gang
Vol 19 of the offical english translation dropped a few weeks ago; End of the "Land of Wa" arc. By contrast, we are just starting Ch. 144 of the LN (Vol 06) here; S2 of the Anime covers until Ch. 212 (Vol 09) but misses out a LOT.
Checked my sources but it seems like this is the latest chapter 😔

Checked my sources but it seems like this is the latest chapter 😔
In English, at least. MangaDex has up to Ch. 110 in Spanish.

There may be more in the original Japanese too, of course.

But that's fine - until recently, the Spanish translations were pretty far behind the English ones, but they seem to have caught up at a breathtaking pace.

And the "offiical" Seven Seas Manga volumes are way behind (Vol 8 is Ch.71-80, so all praise to Infrequent Scans for their work, without which we wouldn't have 81-101 :D)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread