Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Supporter
@KumaTranslation

Complaints about comments are simply disingenuous as you are deriving pleasure from our reactions. All feelings are valid and you guys can't have it both ways. Either do the prank and accept the negative reactions (plenty of folks depending on timezone/country) or don't do the prank at all.

We all appreciate the work translators do, but there is a difference between picking up $10, picking up the same $10 then realizing it's fake, vs. not coming across any cash at all.

@yohane I think he is right this Joke/prank is old and repeated every year by so many groups that its more annoying then funny but there was one that made me smile at last one group did something else this year

Are you expecting no negative response to doing an april fool's release? I found it funny, others did not, like literally every other april fools prank, not everybody will be happy. I can't imagine you didn't see these types of comments coming. I rate it a 8/10 though.

Thanks for translation~
I hope the battle scene in the next (or Next two) chapter Will be longer than the WN version

Fed-Kun's army
Shut up about April Fool already and talk about the chapter!

I hate this new kid. That is all.

siu

im fine with april fools chapters that make it noticeable by the first page like how kumabear did but next time use colors thats easier on the eyes. i did not like that color. aprils fools chapters that use proper fonts and everything makes me mad because i start reading expecting a normal chapter then after reading a bit i notice that its an april fools chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@yohane
I'm not exaggerating in the slightest, I detest April Fool's day. That is simply how I feel about the matter and you have to accept that some (a lot) of people hate this stupid tradition.

Double-page supporter
"Disrespectful", lol.
Like april's fool jokes are something to be respected.
You got your giggles, and you reap what you sow.

Aggregator gang
@Amplify I agree it's dumb, but in this case it served a greater good as it screwed over the shit sites that scrape mangadex for chapters. The joke chapters were simply deleted from here but all those other places are stuck with them.

Ppl didn't realize they're acting like the same thing they hated the most, the impatient community, because of all these april fools chapter.

giphy.gif

Looking at the amount of people who are unable to take a joke is just incredible. For example @kurohanani is just a prick. Alright imagine if they actually gtfoed, what are you left with? Nothing. Not even chapter. Learn to accept what happen and donts start flaming the shit out of the scanalation. they have put in much efforts for the cleaning,redrawing and translating of the other chapters. What's wrong with a joke or 2 and what's the difference between releasing today or a day after? Unless your about to pass on then ,my condolences. Finally, learn to take jokes on april fools.

If you hate April's fool, skip the day. It will not kill you if you read old stuff or nothing at all. No reason to rant at people doing this for free, who just want to have fun. Seriously people.

Dex-chan lover
Why all the problem with the april fools? The most problem the scanlation seemed to have as far as I read was the typesetting. Besides that it was a nice preview of the real one. Sure, a bit annoying it was done instead of the real one, but there's worse jokes to do.

I do agree that the color of the font could have been a bit darker, so that we can at least say "hey, I can read it. That's nice".
Also, answering the question the typesetter(?) asked on the joke upload: it wasn't all that bad TBH. The color did shit hard on how legible it was tho.

So I was not online yesterday so I do not get the buzz everywhere. It was April first. You get pranked. Full stop. Seeing people whine about this remembers me of my 4year old niece who wasn't allowed to eat snacks as dinner and threw a tantrum. I myself are not a fan of Aprils fool day, so I do the proper thing to do and ignore anything on that day. You don't lose a day by doing so since you can still live your life. If your life is only content that other people under hard work give to you for free you are a sad, sad creature, inept to live the life a human should live.

That said thanks @KumaTranslation for the translation ^^

Scouting? pfff, yeah sure. Wouldn't be surprised if she kicks the snake once and just nonchalantly meets the guild master on the way back halfway, while pulling the viper behind herXD
That viper snake will be so dead XD

Users who are viewing this thread