Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

wtf this is absolutely unreadable what the hell man fuck april fools why cant i read this smh smh

Dex-chan lover
The family stuff was nice for a break, but I'm glad we're back to adventuring.

Contributor
April Fool's makes a fool out of everyone. Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the real chapter, in the future I suggest you end April fools chapters with an eta on the next chapter. That way people will be less likely to complain (hopefully).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Sorry about people being bad sports in the fake chapter... :(

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I read the joke chapter. Surprisingly accurate despite the memes, based on the actual translation. Was alright.

Aside: Is that pig, Enzu, a character model everyone uses? I swear he's everywhere and always plays the same shit noble character.
If he were an actor, he'd be one of the top billing.

Kuma-chan is going to scout out for intel.

ended up killing it instead.

Dex-chan lover
Phew, finally my eyes are please with this chapter.
Please don't use those notorious orange text next year 🙏

Dex-chan lover
@toloveru143
can we just have fun for 1 day
I like having 365 days to my year, but that shit holiday effectively invalidates the time from March 31st 12pm noon UST until April 2nd 12pm noon UST and leaves it with 363 days per year. Twelve hours before and after, because some people always take it too far and start when it's April 1st anywhere in the world.

I hate wasting time, and having two days of my life wasted to this crap is not appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
The April Fool's comic was so eye-straining I gave up on the second page. Anyhow, my condolences on the terrible comments, but I tend not to dive into comments sections very often due to comments sections on the internet in general being crazy and toxic. Especially comments sections involving gaming or otaku / anime stuff. Although to be fair, with the rise of Social Media, even more "traditional" online commentary on Facebook and Twitter and all those popular places is pretty crazy too.

Just feels like civility's going out the window, and even moreso than it did during the earlier years when the internet was getting more popular. The last time it was really civil was when it was the domain of educational institutions, and wasn't mass-market yet.

@Amplify
2 entire days of your life are not lost because a few parts of the internet decide to drop a few pranks. Even a shut in neet has other things they can do during the holiday storm.

Banned
tenor.gif
clean chapter doesnt mean i wont release this here.

Mod edit: Try to keep meme .gifs in spoiler tags, kthnx.

Dex-chan lover
@NazrinMaus
I'm technically doing other stuff sure, but I sure as fuck feel like two days are lost because I'm constantly on edge and can't go on the internet without somebody trying "le funny jokes". Even afterwards, I've repeatedly had my hopes raised by one off chapters for long dead series being released or various sites saying they're shutting down or whatever else for an emotional rollercoaster, so yes I have lost two days because I've not been able to relax for two days.

Users who are viewing this thread