Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Nice.
Now she's given them both a source of income as well as a source food.

Dex-chan lover
Not quite what I imagined it to look like while reading the web novel. I was expecting more of a chicken coop and this looks more like a small house with no roof.

Chickens always need access to shade to cool down if the sun is too hot. They evolved in the forest , not the open prairie.

Bloody Bear:
takemymoney.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu Child labor ahoy!
Not that taking care of the chickens is that much of a labor. At least, it's easier than dismantling monsters.
But it's only the beginning. Unlimited Child Exploitation Works!

@Lyanhyrt - agreed, they need a proper coop. Also, they need a door, because most children can't just make their own door with earth magic.

Jesus. Shut up and take her money. I've never seen somebody this resistant to accepting money.

Dex-chan lover
DA BEAR DOES IT AGAIN!
@flannan
hey shes creating an industry where deman is high, this and removing them from being a social burden, this will only help the kids in the long run. LONG LIVE THE FREE MARKET!

Animals are just more mouths to feed. Lifestock is extremely inefficient in terms of calories per acre. They should just eat the clucker feed instead of feeding it to the freakin cluckers.

@gghhzz I'll refer you to this page in the manga, eggs are a expensive luxury food item, so can be sold for profit daily.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/567673/4

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist : it will be soon, what Yuna does with the farm will draw Cliffs attention to it
she sells their eggs to the merchant guild, with a restriction on who they can be sold to. The restriction starts a short chain of events resulting in it being exposed.

@gghhzz : But Bear-san wants eggs, for omelets, cakes and of course puddings.

This is mild compared to what she does to get regular access to seafood....
she digs a road sized tunnel through a mountain, easily made perfect for carriages of goods, and even gets a cut of the tolls because it creates a new major trade route

Double-page supporter
@gghhzz but crops would take months to bear fruit, beekeeping is kinda dangerous without proper equipment, and genetically altering the kids to photosynthesize would probably raise a lot of suspicion.

With enough land the animals should be able to graze(is this the correct verb?), right? (Though the art is doing no favours to this argument)

But yeah, I think she should try to diversify with some easy-to-grow crops or something

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 oh man, i'm pretty much caught up with the web novel (i might be one or two chapters behind due to reading other long stories)

I can't wait for so much of the shit that she does lol

Users who are viewing this thread