Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

@meatballs
@Aichan
Don't forget, by working under Yuna, the children also get one more thing, which is the biggest prize one can get: Divine protection of the Bear. No one will ever try to do bad things to those kids anymore of they will suffer the wrath of Bloody Bear.

Double-page supporter
@feha FYI the last page was only a joke from the scanlation team. Nowhere in the manga did the mangaka stated that the containers were made of plastic. We can safely assume that those containers were made of earth but strongly resemble the design of the plastic ones commonly used in Japan. Though I also imagined that the containers would be more "bulky" or "thick" while reading the WN since those were supposedly made of earth.

@Brutu LOL. Speaking about the Divine Protection of the Bear, I recalled an exclusive Kuma LN content:
So this new girl from a different town moved to Crimonia to work in one of Yuna's restaurants. One time, she need to go to the Adventurer Guild. Upon entering, many male adventurers try to hit on her forcefully. She seems troubled, but then the receptionist said loudly, "Aren't you the new hire in Yuna's restaurant?". The hell froze over. The ones who hit on her went pale, and one of them said to the new girl, "Please don't tell anything to her!" and ran away. The new girl was so confused since the Yuna she knows of is a gentle and cute girl, not the kind of girl who would spread terror upon hearing her name lol.

Yuna is gonna cause the world to be flooded with plastic waste.

Double-page supporter
@feha forgive me, but I don't know whether you're joking or not >_< but anyway you can read the RAW here: http://comicpash.jp/kuma/31/

Dex-chan lover
@fernaldi01 I would have told you to use some common sense, but then I realized this is a comment section on the internet. Common sense does not apply, and not using it is the correct choice, particularly if you want to be helpful. So I'll say this instead. No tl would ever put a real page after the credits page. Make of that as you wish :)

Fed-Kun's army
@Greenfox just in case you forget, these eggs are expensive commodities and will earn them a lot of money if done well
a few scraps of vegetable can't even compare

Double-page supporter
Plastic cases. The meaningful first step on our way to pollute the whole planet.
Take that, Planeteers !

Dex-chan lover
@Greenfox : Why do people farm any animal, because the economic benefit from derived products is more then the cost of feed and maintenance, In the case of the cluckers eggs are an expensive luxury product in this world because there is no domesticated source, unlike our world where chickens were domesticated over 2 millennia ago (use as food references have been found dating back to like 600BC, and as fighting going back further) and there have varied from one of the most common meats to one of the most expensive depending on the area and time period. The value of the eggs far outweighs the cost of scrap food that only the most desperate for food would eat, and is almost on the level we would give to animals today.

Beating the lord into shape is a good exiled and/or executed, and nothing else.

Also, she will give some chances to learn other skills, the farm is just letting the kids actually feed themselves.

Child labor is still child labor. Apprenticeship is another thing. Doing chores at home doesn't even register here. Yuna is exploring child labor, and is using lame excuses. No discussion here, that's her ethics. Is she giving them better working conditions? Sure. That's how she justifies herself. I found it amusing how people get on their toes because of this. It's not like they are real children. Real children have it worst.

Dex-chan lover
Were people actually complaining about "child labor" here? They're tending to a small chicken coop. My neighbor was doing that by himself until he moved out recently, for fun. With a coop of that size it's practically a hobby for one adult. They have two adults and a swarm of children to deal with it. This is all just an excuse so she can fund the orphanage somewhat indirectly without having to get involved in the politics of the people that are currently supposed to be funding the orphanage but aren't.

Group Leader
The comfiness is back, thank's Kuma scans.

Also.

Children must work, get over it.

Dex-chan lover
Child labor? That's just a normal house chore for children who grow up at a farm.
Too bad I missed this shitstorm when it was still active.

Hehe PC world i love it. I wanna see boy/girls scouts on the news about selling popcorn, cookies etc.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ultima4128 as Yuna said it, children are not at fault. They shouldn't need to work at all but honestly, this is the best way for them to earn a living.

And to be fair, maintaining a chicken cool is something that children can do even in elementary school.

Also, I'm fairly sure that what Fina is doing is way worse.

Users who are viewing this thread