Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

@Aichan Even if that is true, that is still quite a leap for her. She would have to as well confuse a kind look for something more sinister(?) given her previous run in with him, she ought to have the tiniest bit of faith that MAYBE a kind look is just a kind look and not a trick on a child in some way. If this were the case, her point of view is so far gone that she would need some SERIOUS therapy because (despite being in an isekai), she is in another world. ( i will say this is more a possibility for the authors intent, but its really out there, maybe this situation has more to do with the authors real life experience and bias creeping into the story, i felt this way once before with one of her reactions being out there which people seemed to entirely ignore as the authors flair for the dramatic.)

Happy end of the years feasts as well random friendly strangers. And thank you for the chapters.

Dont wanna be rude but please google text outline and use it. For example:
iu

@ndebarros I came here to find this exact comment. Thanks for not disappointing me 😄
Now, back to binge reading and suffering through these times

just point the item bag down and see if it can store the planet, ez test

Contributor
I'm from the future and seeing "have a happy new 2020 year" hurts more than I expected it to.

Honestly with the year emphasized so much it just looks like a horror pic to me now.

Fed-Kun's army
Agreed with the few comments above me. That 2020 New Years pic looks half optimistic but totally half ominous!

Users who are viewing this thread